MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Fre$hBreath Tue May 26, 2020 2:18 am
What do you guys think of this?

My immediate thoughts from watching all these videos is that this could potentially be a great solution for us MPC X owners who want that sound, but I'm ignorant when it comes to Beatskillz, I've seen their plugins around but never took them seriously because of the name and the GUI for their products, but watching the videos I see that the developer is of the culture and he seems to care about the things most of us do from the sampling perspective so I'm most likely going to support his product knowing that I'm rolling the dice.

Maybe this will turn out good...
By Fre$hBreath Tue May 26, 2020 2:42 am
Danoc wrote:Dope! Nice find. It would be e en doper if it could be in standalone MPCs. But you gotta use a DAW.

Yeah man get that if it helps you.

You know what, if MPC X II allows us to host VSTs in standalone mode, I'm all in, by the way, I start my projects in standalone mode and then I bring them to software mode so I can do my final shaping where this plugin would work best before printing them for mixing in Studio One.
By Danoc Tue May 26, 2020 5:31 am
:shock: Whoa whoa whoa mang :lol: :lol:
Hold on Yo, you aint even let the MKII get warm yet before you start bringing in the X-MKII LMAO LOL :lol:

Good lawd yall have no mercy. Lol

Yeah that would be dope coming into standalone but....... Knowing Akai. .....

S1v4 is so dope. I can do some serious complex drums there, and it just sounds si good. So if you're pulling your drums into it with that plugin you should be goid to go. We need a thumbs up icon here lol

But Beatskillz have some nice products. That Max 1 for FREE is dope! It does just a good job as the L1 from Waves, definitely looks better. I use it to control my bass or any sound tgat jumps out of control in the frequency spectrum. Now imagine that in the MPC.

Fre$hBreath wrote:
You know what, if MPC X II allows us to host VSTs in standalone mode, I'm all in, by the way, I start my projects in standalone mode and then I bring them to software mode so I can do my final shaping where this plugin would work best before printing them for mixing in Studio One.
Last edited by Danoc on Tue May 26, 2020 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Fre$hBreath Tue May 26, 2020 5:45 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Danoc wrote:Whoa whoa whoa mang :lol: :lol:
Hold on Yo, you aint even let the MKII get warm yet before you start bringing in the X-MKII LMAO LOL :lol:

Fresh Breath is addicted to that GEAR RUSH. :lol: If equipment was crack, FreshBreath is POOKIE! :lol:

Who doesn't have GAS? There are somethings I decided to take a pass on like the Isla Instruments S2400 which I was only getting for the sound, but so far two plugins came along that can achieve that sound, and the Korg Wavestate, so now that money will go to the Behringer Mono/Poly and 2600 synths...
By CharlesRandolph Tue May 26, 2020 5:54 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:
Who doesn't have GAS? There are somethings I decided to take a pass on like the Isla Instruments S2400 which I was only getting for the sound, but so far two plugins came along that can achieve that sound, and the Korg Wavestate, so now that money will go to the Behringer Mono/Poly and 2600 synths...

You went from passing on the s2400, to getting the Mono Ploy and 2600. I cured my GAS when I had pack and move it all. :lol: I'm just trying to keep my inner POOKIE in the corner.
By Fre$hBreath Tue May 26, 2020 5:56 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:

You went from passing on the s2400, to getting the Mono Ploy and 2600. :lol: I cured my GAS when I had pack and move it all. :lol:

Hey, at least I gave up two instruments. I was gonna get that 2600 anyway, the Mono/Poly just happened to get on my list...
By CharlesRandolph Tue May 26, 2020 5:59 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:Hey, at least I gave up two instruments. I was gonna get that 2600 anyway, the Mono/Poly just happened to get on my list...

I've fed myself that same line before. Which really means, I'm figuring out how to patch it in so, I can get something else, if I have enough space. :lol: By the way, these plug in are extra extra crack. :nod: They take up no space and very too easy to acquire.
By Danoc Tue May 26, 2020 6:04 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Fresh Breath is addicted to that GEAR RUSH. :lol: If equipment was crack, FreshBreath is POOKIE! :lol:

:shock: Aaaawww hell nah did you just call Fresh POOKIE? :shock:

DA N.O.C.<------- Fell the hell out :lol:
By Danoc Tue May 26, 2020 6:08 am
[url][/url]
Fre$hBreath wrote:

:shock: :shock: Did you say KorgWavestate? Oooohhh weee! That's beast right there. Might get that but lm looking at something else. But man that's dope.
By Fre$hBreath Tue May 26, 2020 6:14 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:Hey, at least I gave up two instruments. I was gonna get that 2600 anyway, the Mono/Poly just happened to get on my list...

I've feed myself that same line. Which really means, I'm figuring out how to patch it in so, I can get something else. By the way, these plug in are extra extra crack. :nod: They take up no space and very too easy to acquire.

I don't deny that Behringer synths are my Kryptonite, but the S2400 no longer makes sense for me, Wavetracing and Beatskills can get that sound for me, and I'm beta testing a new app for InPhonik which has something that's gonna have everyone talking.

I really want the Korg Wavestate, but I'm gonna wait for them to do a module version, I'm running out of physical space in my home studio.

I now have a synth wall and I'm preparing to build 6' x 6' Eurorack modular system and putting my Tascam M-2600 MK II console back in the garage to make space for the modular system and I'm investing in 2 Behringer X-32 racks.

By CharlesRandolph Tue May 26, 2020 6:46 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:I don't deny that Behringer synths are my Kryptonite, but the S2400 no longer makes sense for me, Wavetracing and Beatskills can get that sound for me, and I'm beta testing a new app for InPhonik which has something that's gonna have everyone talking.

I really want the Korg Wavestate, but I'm gonna wait for them to do a module version, I'm running out of physical space in my home studio.

I now have a synth wall and I'm preparing to build 6' x 6' Eurorack modular system and putting my Tascam M-2600 MK II console back in the garage to make space for the modular system and I'm investing in 2 Behringer X-32 racks.

6' x 6' Eurorack modular system. I've been dodging that world for a long time. No sir, I don't want your crack and wires.

Danoc wrote:Yo CharlesRandolph WTF! Man l thought that was an advertisement fir a black gorilla what the hell man lol :lol:

When I read this, I thought you was talking about Da Lench Mob. "Voo Doo running from my magic"