MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Tue May 26, 2020 6:53 am
OH MY GAAAAAWWWWD :WTF: IS BEHRINGER DOUNG! I was over at Behringer and l didn't see that WTF. Where was this in 2004 lol It reminds me of that Adat HD 24 or 32.

Dam Fresh if you got that l would not be mad at you. So the machine operates by Bluetooth from the ipad? See l like that, its compact abd you know l love compact lol :lol: But if you got this you would be good to go! A lot of spaghetti but if you can deal with its your deal.
Behringer is doing big things. I wanna be part of that drum machine standalone theur making. Looking at this thing l know thst3drum machine will be cock diesel as a mofo! Good post

Fre$hBreath wrote:

I now have a synth wall and I'm preparing to build 6' x 6' Eurorack modular system and putting my Tascam M-2600 MK II console back in the garage to make space for the modular system and I'm investing in 2 Behringer X-32 racks.

By Fre$hBreath Tue May 26, 2020 7:43 am
Danoc wrote:[url][/url]
Fre$hBreath wrote:
Who doesn't have GAS? There are somethings I decided to take a pass on like the Isla Instruments S2400 which I was only getting for the sound, but so far two plugins came along that can achieve that sound, and the Korg Wavestate, so now that money will go to the Behringer Mono/Poly and 2600 synths...

:shock: :shock: Did you say KorgWavestate? Oooohhh weee! That's beast right there. Might get that but lm looking at something else. But man that's dope.

Maaan, I got the Korg Minilouge XD Desktop module a couple of weeks ago, that synth is so damn sweet. I'm gonna wait for Korg to give the Wavestate the desktop module treatment. I can't do the 37 keyboard version not enough space on my synth wall for that. I'm reserving that space for the Behringer Mono/Poly...
By Fre$hBreath Tue May 26, 2020 7:55 am
Danoc wrote:OH MY GAAAAAWWWWD :WTF: IS BEHRINGER DOUNG! I was over at Behringer and l didn't see that WTF. Where was this in 2004 lol It reminds me of that Adat HD 24 or 32.

Dam Fresh if you got that l would not be mad at you. So the machine operates by Bluetooth from the ipad? See l like that, its compact abd you know l love compact lol :lol: But if you got this you would be good to go! A lot of spaghetti but if you can deal with its your deal.
Behringer is doing big things. I wanna be part of that drum machine standalone theur making. Looking at this thing l know thst3drum machine will be cock diesel as a mofo! Good post

Fre$hBreath wrote:

I now have a synth wall and I'm preparing to build 6' x 6' Eurorack modular system and putting my Tascam M-2600 MK II console back in the garage to make space for the modular system and I'm investing in 2 Behringer X-32 racks.

I didn't know about this until one of my friends told me about it recently, this will make life a lot easier for tracking my synths.

I'm renovating my entire studio. I'm putting new acoustic treatments, a floating drop cloud, house plant shelves, mood lights, and strategic webcam placements, because I plan to live stream 24/7 on Twitch, Youtube, Facebook, Periscope, and Instagram.

This entire pandemic changed things for me, so I'm adapting with the times to keep me in business...
By NearTao Tue May 26, 2020 10:41 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:I now have a synth wall and I'm preparing to build 6' x 6' Eurorack modular system and putting my Tascam M-2600 MK II console back in the garage to make space for the modular system and I'm investing in 2 Behringer X-32 racks.

That much Euro is what, 80-90k? Good on you man.
By CharlesRandolph Tue May 26, 2020 12:54 pm
NearTao wrote:Sure, that's economical... but loading up a 6' x 6' rack is completely different :D

Just power at that size is probably pushing 3k unless you've got everything planned down to the T

For filling something like that, it would crazy to not have build map. It's no different than building out a tracking or mastering room. Also it depend on who you know. The guys I know have more gear sent to them, then they actually buy.

They have more modules in storage, than they have in their racks. Man, they're racking spare modules and using them as functional wall art. Honestly that's why I'm not too concerned. I have TB's of recorded sound patches, that I still need dither down to 24/96. :lol:

No matter what, it's an adventure for sure. :-D
By Fre$hBreath Tue May 26, 2020 6:32 pm
NearTao wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:I now have a synth wall and I'm preparing to build 6' x 6' Eurorack modular system and putting my Tascam M-2600 MK II console back in the garage to make space for the modular system and I'm investing in 2 Behringer X-32 racks.

That much Euro is what, 80-90k? Good on you man.

I'm not sweating the costs and I'm working with someone who's very, very, very knowledgable about modular systems whose consulting me every step of the way...