MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By sachizm Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:56 pm
The only thing I can't get working is having the MPC Live in standalone, trying to play midi into my laptop. The laptop reads the MPC when I switch on controller mode. It does not read it as a midi input when in Standalone. Is there a setting I am missing?
By brutzero Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:25 am
Bumping this hoping for some answers to how you can use the multi mid feature when in controller mode.

The class compliant gear doesn't show up like when in standalone. I was hoping to use as a midi interface while in controller mode. Help Please.
By brutzero Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:15 pm
Sure can! I'm actually still getting familiar with Class Compliant midi devices.

One issues is that I don't want to crawl behind my setup each time I want to switch from standalone to MPC Software productions.
I guess I'll order a USB switch to be able to switch my usb hub quickly and easily.
By Lampdog Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:12 pm
brutzero wrote:Sure can! I'm actually still getting familiar with Class Compliant midi devices.

One issues is that I don't want to crawl behind my setup each time I want to switch from standalone to MPC Software productions.
I guess I'll order a USB switch to be able to switch my usb hub quickly and easily.

CharlesRandolph in another thread suggested a solution for this.