MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Guyi1 Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:42 am
I'm discouraged, I hope someone can help me. I'm programming the bass line with the famous "TRILIAN" plugin at MPC live. Obviously I'm in controller mode, when I play the sequence, it sounds good. But when I export, not only it changes some parameters of the bass (Slide Down, Slide Updown, etc) but it exports the stem with noises that get inside.
Try the "bounce to audio" option and the problem persists. The plugin works perfectly in Reaper, and it exports perfectly. I am quite disappointed. It's not the famous problem of assigning programs with tracks either, because I'm exporting the first track. Did anyone have a similar problem? Any suggestion?
By Danoc Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:42 pm
Guyi1 wrote:I'm discouraged, I hope someone can help me. I'm programming the bass line with the famous "TRILIAN" plugin at MPC live. Obviously I'm in controller mode, when I play the sequence, it sounds good. But when I export, not only it changes some parameters of the bass (Slide Down, Slide Updown, etc) but it exports the stem with noises that get inside.
Try the "bounce to audio" option and the problem persists. The plugin works perfectly in Reaper, and it exports perfectly. I am quite disappointed. It's not the famous problem of assigning programs with tracks either, because I'm exporting the first track. Did anyone have a similar problem? Any suggestion?

One of the big reasons I got rid of The MPC Live and software. I couldn't open up my Plugins, only one and that was Analog Lab 3. It made no sense to keep it around, I just go with my DAW. So you might as well go with your DAW Reaper. I export and explode perfectly in Reason 11.2, I have no time to scold Akai about this crap.

May you be blessed in your decision.
Peace