MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By phil123456 Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:43 pm
Hello,

- on the MPC One download page (registered products) there are tons of AIR virtual instruments

- the legacy expansions (like The Bank)... it just installs but I don't know what's its purpose

is it related to the MPC One at all?

regards
By kaydigi Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:02 am
phil123456 wrote:Hello,

- on the MPC One download page (registered products) there are tons of AIR virtual instruments

- the legacy expansions (like The Bank)... it just installs but I don't know what's its purpose

regards

Those are plugins for the software. You open up a plugin track and select it from the dropdown menu. The air stuff is pretty solid.
By phil123456 Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:34 am
kaydigi wrote:
phil123456 wrote:Hello,

regards

Those are plugins for the software. You open up a plugin track and select it from the dropdown menu. The air stuff is pretty solid.

what software ? the only softs I found are not free
Last edited by phil123456 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
By phil123456 Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:35 am
Lampdog wrote:Read the manual.

what makes you think I dont have the very manual in front of my eyes at the time of posting this question (or checking in google first) ? the doc is everything but complete

and there is nothing in it that talks about this