MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Glockkeyssound Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:51 am
I would like to get my hands into the MPC X but I would like to know if there would be a MPC X 2 coming out soon.

Have you guys heard anything. ?
By Monotremata Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:40 pm
Yeah its all 'virtual' this year so I hope that means everybody gets to see it. I can usually score passes to it since I live like 20-30 minutes from Anaheim but last couple years were dead heh.
By CharlesRandolph Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:51 pm
Monotremata wrote:Yeah its all 'virtual' this year so I hope that means everybody gets to see it. I can usually score passes to it since I live like 20-30 minutes from Anaheim but last couple years were dead heh.

yeah it's been Small Desktop pieces, Euro Rack, and Guitars (Every year). I really prefer AES and NAB.
By Monotremata Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:50 am
Dont EVER go anywhere near the modular corner of the convention center. Its like getting assaulted with shitty four on the floor techno from 10 directions at once for hours on end.. The Doepfer guys are rad though, they all run around in white lab coats looking like mad scientists. Dieter is always on the floor too, you can walk up and talk to Mr Doepfer himself!