All the latest news from the MPC-Samples network
By MPC-Tutor Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:47 pm

I've uploaded a small update to the MPC Bible to ensure full compatibility of all existing tutorials with the latest MPC 2.9 firmware release.

Existing owners can download for free from their File Bank. If you're thinking of purchasing the MPC Bible you can find a complete breakdown of all the tutorials in the course here:

https://www.mpc-samples.com/product.php/268/mpc-bible/
By Elpimpo Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:38 pm
Literally just purchased it a few days ago. GREAT WORK! I’ll be downloading the update immediately.

Thank you
By Opus_Monk Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:53 pm
Am I the only one who got stuck in a reboot loop with my MPC-X when trying to update to 2.9?
By mpcchiq Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:54 am
is there somewhere to go to see where the 2.9 parts of the update of the MPC Bible are ?
By Crazy Bird Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:08 pm
Hi,
I'm learning how to use my new MPC Live II with this book and this is really usefull. Great job !
What I really appreciate is the step by step explainations with "exercices".

Now, the problem is I don't find the sample " Sampled Bass" mentionned in the section 008.
The folder 008, 009, 022 are actually empty. For your information, the program "Shadow kit V2" should be located also in the folder 008 (as mentioned in the same section) but is actually in the floder 007.

Where can I download those missing files ?

Thanx for your help
By C5ICK Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:57 pm
Will you ever do a video tutorial version for us visual learners. I already have the book and it's great but I would much rather learn by watching you do everything while explaining it as apposed to uh....reading.
By MPC-Tutor Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:13 pm
Crazy Bird wrote:Hi,
I'm learning how to use my new MPC Live II with this book and this is really usefull. Great job !
What I really appreciate is the step by step explainations with "exercices".

Now, the problem is I don't find the sample " Sampled Bass" mentionned in the section 008.
The folder 008, 009, 022 are actually empty. For your information, the program "Shadow kit V2" should be located also in the folder 008 (as mentioned in the same section) but is actually in the floder 007.

Where can I download those missing files ?

Thanx for your help

It sounds like you need to re-download the original zip file, those files are all there in the folders.
By MPC-Tutor Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:25 pm
C5ICK wrote:Will you ever do a video tutorial version for us visual learners. I already have the book and it's great but I would much rather learn by watching you do everything while explaining it as apposed to uh....reading.

A video version of the MPC Bible would probably need around 50 hours of video content (if I was to cover the same amount of topics to the same depth and detail). Serious question, how much would you be willing to pay for a video course with that amount of content?
By C5ICK Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:26 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:
C5ICK wrote:Will you ever do a video tutorial version for us visual learners. I already have the book and it's great but I would much rather learn by watching you do everything while explaining it as apposed to uh....reading.

A video version of the MPC Bible would probably need around 50 hours of video content (if I was to cover the same amount of topics to the same depth and detail). Serious question, how much would you be willing to pay for a video course with that amount of content?

Personally I would pay at least $150 if you can guarantee the depth and detail. I don't know about the rest of the community. I'm sure there are a lot of us that would prefer it over the book. Anyone else??
By BerserkerKing Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:12 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:

I’d gladly pay $99 for a video version of the MPC Bible.
By brisket Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:42 pm
I would consider purchasing a video version/book package combination together for 150
By SupremeSoulstice Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:21 pm
brisket wrote:I would consider purchasing a video version/book package combination together for 150

I definitely would and I already own the pdf :-D