MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By CharlesRandolph Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:09 pm
bees80 wrote:cable management? what's that?

Imagine tracking down a bad cable? But back to the stands, I really prefer them to be as stable as possible, with the height of 32 inches (81.28 cm) from floor to pads. Sometimes I look at these standa and the tables people use and it's like an earthquake everything time they tap a pad. :lol:
By ScubaSteve Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:58 pm
Hello from Lake Havasu City, AZ. This is my first post, I joined last night. Hope this helps someone out.

If you're like me and use your MPC in multiple spots, you may want an adjustable stand and this one is very sturdy and stable. I've had zero issues. The stand requires some effort to adjust and once it's there, it stays put. It's available in black, silver, gold and rose gold and the price varies from $20-35. You will need to add two rubber or foam pads underneath since the stand is shorter than the MPC and will get scratched up unless you add them. Cheers.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08F1ZQSDS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

By EnochLight Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:40 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote: "Ergonomics" only matter if you use it more than 5 minutes a week. So you'll be fine. :lol:

That's not what your mom told me last night. :nod: :lol: :popcorn:
By jvbulman Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:42 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
jvbulman wrote:Woodworker friend made this one for me out a chunk of scrap. Works great so far!

I like this, what kind of wood did he use?

Walnut
By Ultros Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:55 am
"Where tha hood where tha hood where tha hood at?"

By Neodymium Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:33 am
5mm perspex, bent with a heat gun.
Unfortunately I had a blowout from my router literally as I was done. So I may re-do this design in the future.
And it flips over and sits underneath when not in use. (The over lap at the front is the same height as the protective pad I use for putting in my bag, but the cats got at it, so I have cat proof plan for the next version.)
By 64hz Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:36 am
Im using a laptop stand €5 from the action. Works pretty good.
By william72234 Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:49 pm
That gold set up is beautiful

I use the one from mpcstuff. I removed the 2 bottom rubber feet from the mpc one,now it sits perfectly on it.