MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By HouseWithoutMouse Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:49 pm
So you're not getting a refund, because they printed "professional" on it? They're doing this for a living, in the business of getting your money, that's why they're the professionals here. For me these devices are toys. If you let them keep your money, that's your own choice of course.

I got rid of the MPC One toy, because I felt I didn't get my money's worth of fun from it, it was a broken toy. I'm keeping my Force toy, because it is fun, even with its deficiences.
By Neurone Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:55 pm
Class action.
By sleesmpc Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:07 pm
I am just posting here to point out this was 1st reported way back in 2017, I see it on Gearspace. Well it's April 2024, I'm running the latest version - 2.14, and this is still happening. I am using Ableton Live and sending midi to individual tracks. On 1 track I have a long atmospheric sample set to note on so I can choose went to end it. On another track I have percussion sounds. well if I hit the same pad/note on the percussion track it's note off stops my atmospheric sound.
By B-Wise Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:40 pm
sleesmpc wrote:I am just posting here to point out this was 1st reported way back in 2017, I see it on Gearspace. Well it's April 2024, I'm running the latest version - 2.14, and this is still happening. I am using Ableton Live and sending midi to individual tracks. On 1 track I have a long atmospheric sample set to note on so I can choose went to end it. On another track I have percussion sounds. well if I hit the same pad/note on the percussion track it's note off stops my atmospheric sound.

Wow, our little bug is in the 2nd grade now. Time goes by so fast. I almost feel like a proud parent :|