MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Cockdiesel Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:05 am
It would and it’s what I used before the Mpc got an arp. Works pretty well actually just hook up usb and go. Although for things to be properly synced you need a weird cable setup.
By Ultros Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:09 am
40Beatz wrote:Probably because the Engineers who worked on the Legacy Units were cut from a Different Cloth. Akai's Newer Units were designed by a Team of Young Guys with a New Millennium Software Design Mentality.

They'll Get it together in Future Firmware....(Hopefully lol)

Roger Linn explains what inmusic did to him:
jacks a bastard LOL

also step sequencer ftw.. I can hardly work this pos they have now its intollerable.
By mpresev Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:51 pm
It's true we need something like this.. I never use the piano roll and putting notes there. Well, I do to make slight corrections..

The LIst Editor, I can step sequence but it's a very confusing way of step sequencing.

ThinkerThunker wrote:It would work like this ....

- Press a pad and play in one note at a time with the MPC auto-advancing to the next step. Allowing you to add in rests, slides or even accents along the way. (Like a TB-303. But easier :)

- Or dial your sequence in note-by-note like the Beatstep Pro. Entering in Pitch, Gate, Velocity and possibly even midi controls, like cutoff and resonance adjustments.