MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Ultros Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:19 am
Christov wrote:It arrived yesterday. Beautifull machine, updated it to 2.10 and played around a bit with the Mellotron, but other than that haven't really touched it yet. Perhaps later this week I can chop up some drumbreaks and whatnot and start figuring **** out.

Sweet! You're one of us new age dweebs now! haha. Cue the bug reports and complaints! lol just kidding. I'm excited for you, I havent stopped using mine every single day since I bought it. Hopefully you can find some "christov time" to just play.
By Christov Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:50 pm
Ultros wrote:
Christov wrote:It arrived yesterday. Beautifull machine, updated it to 2.10 and played around a bit with the Mellotron, but other than that haven't really touched it yet. Perhaps later this week I can chop up some drumbreaks and whatnot and start figuring **** out.

Sweet! You're one of us new age dweebs now! haha. Cue the bug reports and complaints! lol just kidding. I'm excited for you, I havent stopped using mine every single day since I bought it. Hopefully you can find some "christov time" to just play.

Thanx! And yeah me too. With the way those covidnumbers are rising over here good chance I'll soon have plenty of time during the next lockdown...