MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Neurone Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm
Maybe they'll release a "retro" edition of V3 and slap a few hundred bucks on top.
By ace_of_dub Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:31 pm
People who are privy to these informations are not allowed to disclose them publicly, I don't know what you are expecting people .Only AKAI official channels will update you on the state of MPC OS. Last time there was leaks about the Force and AKAI wasn't happy with the leakers. There is even more secrecy now.
By Neurone Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:09 pm
...whereas Behringer seem only too keen to share updates on progress, mistakes and revisions and all, and whether you like their gear or not, they're on fire.

I know which one I prefer.
By pase Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:40 pm
Neurone wrote:...whereas Behringer seem only too keen to share updates on progress, mistakes and revisions and all, and whether you like their gear or not, they're on fire.

You know the word has changed when Behringer is anybody’s preference lol
By Danoc Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:21 am
Neurone wrote:...whereas Behringer seem only too keen to share updates on progress, mistakes and revisions and all, and whether you like their gear or not, they're on fire.

:lol: l bet you ptefer Behr! LOL
By Danoc Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:22 am

:lol: l bet you prefer Behr! LOL
By Certified Beatz Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:55 am
Good to know so sounds like fall release.. I rather not have exciting news just idk month to month bug fixes.. problem with dumping a new release you add more bells when we want just a whistle(bug fix).

My few rants about Akai updates.. I'm still a MPC junkie standalone only
By BeatWilson Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:36 pm
I feel like they sorta had a rhythm going before and now its broken. We are left in the air waiting. Which is what it is.
I do want a new update soon since its been over 6 months I believe. Debating on selling an mpc for a synth. Not a big deal though.
I just continue to make music.
By EnochLight Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:23 am
Well, I think them committing to a new firmware release every 3 months was completely unrealistic and now they're aligned with reality, so I'm not surprised it takes much longer in between releases. That said, Pete Goodliffe tells the truth. :wink: :smoker: