MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By AJC Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:21 pm
Hi All

Even though I have had my MPC One for almost a year, I have never used the audio tracks and now that I want to, it seems they don't work. Everything is set-up fine, I got audio coming in and I can monitor it and it registers on the meters in the audio track. I record-enable the track, press record but as soon as I hit play, the record enabled red button turns grey! I can then press the overdub button and this allows me to re-enable the red record button, but no audio is recorded. I have scoured the internet and it seems I am the only fool with this problem. Anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong here?

Thanks
By Ultros Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:47 am
Go to track viewer, select the track. Press the erase button and select automation. Then turn off write mode and enable the red button. You likely recorded automation turning it off right at the start of the sequence.