MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By olivertwist18 Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:02 am
I assigned my samples to different pad but each time a press a pad the incoming samples mutes the sample that is already playing. I've gone into Program Edit >LFO Modulation and made sure that all the pads (samples) are set to "Poly" and Mute Group is set to "Off" for all. And still the pads are not responding correctly. It's not working as describe in the manual. Each sample just cuts off the other sample. One sample pad can not play over another. Spent an hour reading all the guidance online and still can;t figure this out. Why is this so hard? I'm honestly thinking about returning the product as this is just basic functionality that seems really difficult to set up. Can you help? Thank you in advance!!!
By Lampdog Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:47 am
Good your set samples are set to poly.
What about the entire program?

By 40Beatz Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:24 pm
LFO/Modulation screen Poly/Mono is the Polyphony for Individual Pads cuttin each other off.

Prog Edit Main Screen Poly/Mono is the Polyphony for the Whole Program (All Pads) Cuttin each other off.