MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By MPC-Tutor Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:20 pm
Need more information about how this happened, but I would guess that you have simply run out of disk space. If you save your projects to the internal drive this will eventually happen. Delete some of your projects to free up some space. Save your work to an SD card, usb or sata drive.
By 40Beatz Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:44 pm
He may be talkin bout his Internal Drive. You may have Too Many Samples/Projects/Keygroups etc saved to the Internal Drive? You need to back them up to an External SD/USB/SSD/HDD Drive... and Clear your Internal.

DO NOT DELETE ANY PRE-LOADED MATERIAL
By Lampdog Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:42 pm
That is EXACTLY what I was guessing, the default internal drive was being used.
That's a no no.

@op, delete ONLY your stuff that you put there or save it off somewhere else. Default drive doesn't show up on computer so you'll have to load those projects then save them elsewhere Like Tutor and 40 suggested.

Again, on the default internal drive ONLY delete your stuff, don't touch what was there as stock standard.
Afterwards, NEVER save to that drive again.
By EnochLight Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:55 pm
I feel like there needs to be a litmus test for people's common sense when they buy an MPC these days. Who on earth actually uses their built-in factory drive to store samples and projects on???! If you do... DON'T. :lol:

Lampdog wrote:Again, on the default internal drive ONLY delete your stuff, don't touch what was there as stock standard.
Afterwards, NEVER save to that drive again.

^^ THIS X 1000 ^^

:nod: :nod: :nod: