MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By nicoladalsacco Tue May 04, 2021 4:43 pm
if I use the VST MPC software plugin on Ableton my Mpc one in controller mode does not work the Sampler and Looper mode input signal. Even if in the preferences of Ableton I put the MPC as audio interface.
I can get the signal on the input tracks of Ableton but I don't receive signal in the Sampler and Looper window of the plugin. If I use the standalone version of MPC software instead and select MPC input and output in the preferences, Sampler and Looper work fine. There's a solution ?
By 83dude Tue May 04, 2021 7:01 pm
nicoladalsacco wrote:if I use the VST MPC software plugin on Ableton my Mpc one in controller mode does not work the Sampler and Looper mode input signal. Even if in the preferences of Ableton I put the MPC as audio interface.
I can get the signal on the input tracks of Ableton but I don't receive signal in the Sampler and Looper window of the plugin. If I use the standalone version of MPC software instead and select MPC input and output in the preferences, Sampler and Looper work fine. There's a solution ?

No. Instrument plugins recieve a MIDI In and provide an audio out, and that‘s it. Blame your DAW‘s architecture or set it up differently.
By nicoladalsacco Wed May 05, 2021 8:50 pm
83dude wrote:
nicoladalsacco wrote:if I use the VST MPC software plugin on Ableton my Mpc one in controller mode does not work the Sampler and Looper mode input signal. Even if in the preferences of Ableton I put the MPC as audio interface.

No. Instrument plugins recieve a MIDI In and provide an audio out, and that‘s it. Blame your DAW‘s architecture or set it up differently.

solved ... just send the audio for example of an external instruments to plugin with the drop down menu of the track and not to the master.