MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By peabreu Mon May 17, 2021 8:32 am
Hi,

New here, just bought a second hand MPCX apparently immaculate but when trying to use the CV it somehow freezes the mpcx when trying to use the step sequencer with the Qlink knobs controlling the velocity. I am using it exclusively in stand alone.

In fact is odd as the text in the Qlink knobs appear strange, in this case the "V" from velocity appears strange not really like a "V".

Also noticed that if I have notes inserted in the grid then this freeze does not happen, at least not during the tests I did yesterday.

Appart from that the CV outs seems to be working OK as automation reproduces correctly.

I am on 2.9.1, anyone else with this problem?

Thanks
By MANTODEA RECORDS Mon May 17, 2021 9:16 pm
Hello

I also had the problem in CV, in addition one still has such problems in the midi 5 pin and also that the speed runs too fast when you play in .. there are also loading problems with project data, when you are using an external synthesizer Audio plays in audio track mode ect ..

I think we have no other choice than to wait until the new update appears, possibly even until the fix update if you work with external hardware synthesizers .. There is currently still too many problems with the Mpc X

However, I also wonder whether a bit too much RAM was saved with the X, would certainly not have hurt if a little more RAM had been built in ...

Hallo

Das Problem Hab ich auch gehabt im CV, zudem hat man auch im Midi 5 Pin noch solche
Probleme und auch das die Geschwindigkeit zuschnell läuft wenn man auf Play einspielt..
es gibt da auch noch Lade Probleme mit Projektdaten, Wenn man mit Externen Synthesizer
Audio einspielt im Audio Track Modus.. ect..

Ich denke es bleibt uns nichts anderes als abwarten bis das Neue Update erscheint evtl sogar
bis zum Fix Update wenn man mit externen Hardware Synthesizer Arbeitet.. Da gibt es momentan
noch zu viele Probleme mit der Mpc X

Ich frage mich allerdings auch ob da etwas zuviel an RAM eingespart wurde beim X, hätte sicherlich
auch nichts geschadet wenn da etwas mehr an RAM Leistung verbaut worden wäre...
By Picotropico Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:37 pm
Hello I moved my studio a few days ago and my mpcx started to jump to the Q Link page all the time making impossible to work, I tried update the firmware, reset, disconecting etc and nothing work, I know a lot of people have this problem with the MPC One but I dont see any tips or solutions for the MPCX and cant find (like in MPC One) where to disable the Q Link, any ideas?
Thanks you people ¡¡¡