MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By BrokenLeaf Mon May 31, 2021 6:55 pm
Anyone know of a possible way to change the startup screen on a live 2? I’d like to create my own?

Hope everyone is well and making dope beats!
By Parialated Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:43 pm
BrokenLeaf wrote:Anyone know of a possible way to change the startup screen on a live 2? I’d like to create my own?

Hope everyone is well and making dope beats!

pretty cool idea though....
By Khumo Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:43 pm
Hi guys. New member on the forum. I, too, would like to customise my MPC startup page with a personal logo. I'm sure someone might know someone? Please get the word around. If anyone could shed some light on the topic. That'd be highly appreciated.
By Ultros Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:56 pm
64hz wrote:Hack it. There is a hack group on FB.

LOL which is hysterical if you think about it, join a hacker group on the most popular opt-in suspect registry in the world and not only devulge who you are but what your capabilities are.

If you guys are on fb, dead that shit... It's a literal tracking registry people give everything to that they shouldnt give out.

Cyber security check list: No names, no photos, no phone numbers, dont accept links or files from aliens. Never tell people where you work, where your kids go to school.. all rules commonly broken by facebook users because they're lulled into a false sense of security by a company that dictactes through memery how to think feel and act.

"If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear." -until you do and its too late to change.

**** that site.