MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Joe Andrew Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:14 pm
Sorry if this is a completely novice question, but after much experimentation and research I still have not been able to solve this issue. I am sequencing off the MPC Live (MIDI out) into the Moog Sirin (MIDI in).

I will play or write in the notes and adjust the parameter knobs to my liking. However after I press 'Play/Start' the patch will reset back to its original setting, making it very difficult to work with. I have tried several MIDI configurations.

I've delved into many tutorials and online forums regarding the list editor/ program changes etc and I'm struggling to grasp it. Would anyone possibly be able to explain to me in simple terms how to configure this MIDI connection so I can do everything that I'm already doing, but have it save the parameter changes I've made even after pressing 'play/start'.

Again, sorry to sound like a novice, any help much appreciated! Cheers :)
By Lampdog Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:42 pm
dDeleted my post, I was wrong as ****, Seedylee’s solution is correct. I checked Kronos2 also and it was exactly the case there too, I had manipulated pc change and receiving, sorry for the confusion.