MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By 517BigDez Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:47 pm
For anyone else, 100% agree this does not fix the issue of exporting to a file and isn't a true workaround, more one way way to keep things moving when looking to work with a loop more in the mpc.

I just submitted a ticket to akai referencing this post; I would encourage folks to do the same. The looper has a lot of potential and is nearly there, it just needs some tweaks (I don't even care about the lack of undo mistakes are when the magic occurs, haha).

[quote="AJC"]I have this exact same problem. Your answer does not solve the problem of exporting to a the sd card. This worked a charm be fore the update. It has just taken me 25 minutes to save an 8 bar loop to my sd drive.

[quote="517BigDez"]+1

If you hit "export" then either "edit" or "keep" you won't get this and can access the file on the regular sample edit window.
By GSTizzle Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:10 pm
Lucky for me I still have the 2.9.1 exe file on my computer. This is nuts bc not even Akai website has it
By MatekZ4o1 Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:18 am
In Looper I put 16 bars but it goes to 21. I don't know if its a bug but I never saw this in the other builds.
By fmq75 Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:35 pm
The internal expansions (factory content and demos+templates) disappear very often.Only restart or remount brings them back.
Happens often after the unit was mounted to the computer or loading the SD card.
By Ronnymonkey Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:59 am
Hello,

When i connect my Tascam model 24 as an interface via usb:

I select the track i want to have routed into my mpc. In this case 13/14.
Then i want to use a mpc plug-in like the air Reverb and i return the OUT to channel 15/16 on my Tascam 24
On the tascam i select USB on the 15/16 stereo track and i can hear the reverbed sound, BUT
I also here these glitchy clicks over the sound. This makes the signal un-usable..

Anyone had this problem?

Regards,

Ronny
By Ronnymonkey Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:02 am
Another bug.

My mpc starts up with Key performance Chords. I never use this, so i always have to shut it off.

I own a mPC live from the first release. Never had this problem.
By Ronnymonkey Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:16 am
Ronnymonkey wrote:Hello,

Then i want to use a mpc plug-in like the air Reverb and i return the OUT to channel 15/16 on my Tascam 24
On the tascam i select USB on the 15/16 stereo track and i can hear the reverbed sound, BUT
I also here these glitchy clicks over the sound. This makes the signal un-usable..

Anyone had this problem?

Regards,

Ronny

So, now this feature is unusable for me.
By Straker Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:38 pm
Something weird is happening with older projects loaded on 2.10.
The qlinks settings that were saved on the projects are now half empty, some of them are right, some just disappeared but I cannot see a pattern of that.
If I set all qlinks again and save the project, all is fine.
By civil Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:02 pm
I updated my MPC one. I did it by usb b into a hub, but the device wasn't updating, so I plugged directly into my computer. I had to turn off the device during update mode, and it seems the Usb-b is physically locked into the device. Like, I can't remove it, and I don't see any options to unplug it.
By ANTIKLVN Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:48 pm
When trying to record midi with pads notes didn't save. I double checked channel arm and it was on. Save and reboot solved my problem.

This happened few days ago when i was in my most creative state of mind :smoker:

Also i have noticed more bugs when :smoker:

Example knobs are not as responsive as fully sober. And no I'm not paranoid :lol:
By kidkeitel Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:47 pm
Ronnymonkey wrote:Hello,

Anyone had this problem?

Regards,

Ronny

I hear these as well under normal operation then miracuously dissappears....very intermittent i use a model12 with an extremely low buffer of 16 for extremely low latency but i might just crank it up a notch to see if it dissappears completely. i knew the mpcone and model 12 marriage was too good to be true
By stiggofthedump Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:54 pm
MPC Touch, just updated to 2.10

Now won't send any midi data out via USB (haven't tried old school DIN yet) - Reason sees the device as a controller, MPC seems to think it's active sending midi out, but no midi data makes it into Reason. My old 2000xl sends old school midi out to Reason no problem, and all my other controllers are still working fine with it too, so pretty sure it's the 2.10 update
By BigSmilez Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:40 am
The audio output suddenly stops!
Randomly, the audio output to my monitors just stops. If I press stop twice and then play again, the audio output resumes.
It's not a deal breaker but irritating for sure.
Has anyone else faced this bug?
By synaptyx Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:04 am
Anybody know if AKAI are working on 2.10.1 'cos this is absolutely dire? :(