MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By glide Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:26 pm
buckets1337 wrote:8I have a Cranbourne 500r8. It is working flawlessly with the akai force, so I am guessing it will also work with the mpc live.

How does the 500rs improve on the MPCs audio quality? ... is the difference greatly noticeable?
By Lancerben Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:07 pm
idk973 wrote:ok !

the new fw 2.11.9 broke my behringer x32. the pops and cracks are back !

I've given up on the MPC decided to focus on other things. Too many bugs.
I can't believe they still have those issues. Where are the custom settings for latency and buffer ?
By GoodTimeAlliance Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:39 pm
Soundcraft Notepad 12FX works well.
However you cannot change which physical channels show up as input 3 & 4.... This unfortunately needs to be set on a computer.... A real shame this isnt done with a physical button on the mixer...... Soundcraft, I beleive its time for a new version of this excellent little mixer.

Audient EVO 8.
Seems to work perfectly.
By idk973 Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:26 pm
Monotremata wrote:

Ouch. UMC1820 has been rock solid as usual with 2.11.9.

i need to add some precisions.
did change my usb port to connect the behringer and the pops are gone ( i did had pops when i recorded only )
By Monotremata Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:04 pm
idk973 wrote:i need to add some precisions.
did change my usb port to connect the behringer and the pops are gone ( i did had pops when i recorded only )

Disclaimer, I NEVER record with mine, only playback of 8-10 channels, that could be why I've had no trouble with it the entire time (I bought it the day they announced support for audio interfaces hah). Both of my USB ports are taken, one goes to a hub that has all my USB synths and my USB Midi Interface, and the other USB Port is dedicated to the Behringer. I think it works ok on the hub too, but I've always given it its own port 'just in case'.
By Blups Mon May 01, 2023 7:06 am
Since i've updated to 2.11.8, I notice some pops on the ins of my behringer 1820. There are few of them, but they are here. :x These pops are hearable when plugins are playing.
I haven't noticed them on fw 2.11.7, but maybe they were there too. I may downgrade to check this.
By Neodymium Wed May 03, 2023 1:50 am
Monotremata wrote:

Ouch. UMC1820 has been rock solid as usual with 2.11.9.

Do you use you S/Pdif on the UMC1820 at all. I have a Lexicon MPX 500 in the the UK, and I am split between selling it and bringing it back here to use as a send and return on the S/Pdif

I've pretty much maxed out the analog in's and outs, and I don't want o ad ADAT as they will jut be a an excuse to by more synths and feed my GAS