MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By spfma Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:07 pm
MOTU M4 detected but not working correctly. Sound becomes distorted from time to time, like a light bit crusher. If I hold a note on a Hype sound, it will occur quite regulary.
By Neurone Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:10 pm
Rode Videomic NTG - class compliant & recognised but mic's internal sample rate fixed at 48Khz, MPC gives error stating 44.1Khz not available. Not useable.
By HouseWithoutMouse Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:16 pm
Soundcraft Notepad-8FX: works, but there are digital overs, unless you use a limiter plugin in MPC's master output inserts. (and the Notepad-8FX's USB audio routing is a bit weird, you have to set its ins and outs in a very particular way, or you'll get digital feedback, but that has nothing to do with MPC)
By bpert Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:25 pm
This one is a little left field for most people here, but the Sound Devices 833 works great. It’s only stereo in and out, but you can utilize all of the other channels and routing on the 833 itself as well. I only own an 833 because I work in production sound. I don’t recommend buying one for the sole purpose but allows me to have a 4 stereo hardware machines ready to record on mpc. Pretty flexible way of using something I already own.