MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By PeterH Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:06 pm
Zoom H6 works well for me, in stereo mode, with Live ii. Works with Zoom battery power or usb power. Seems to reset to 44.1 even if initially set up for another sampling frequency on the Zoom. When choosing multitrack mode on Zoom, seems also to be recognized on the MPC, but intermittent loud buzzing on the Zoom. I'm happy using it as easy solution for XY mic in without other equipment/power supply.
Currently also testing Steinberg UR22C - seems to work well without glitches, using power from MPC through usb, including for 48v, but not thoroughly tested yet.
By jocks Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:16 am
I just tested Dreadbox Typhon with latest firmware v.4.1 as a soundcard with MPC Live v.1: an error code and the comment saying the probable cause being wrong sample rate.
My PC recognized Typhon as a USB 2.0 sound card.
By Yorgos Arabatzis Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:43 am
Kryz wrote:Please as some users said, try your hardware extensively and the usb audio routing to record before posting is a working model here.

RME Babyface PRO just works in any mode (playback/recording) after a long period of sessions.Defaults to 44.1KHz when in CC (class compliant) mode.
Cheers!
By scooter76 Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:28 pm
Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rdGen not working with Force, significant crackle and dropouts on live audio. Didn't try recording, presume would be the same.

Happened right out of the box, and also went through the computer-connected set-up, pulling it out of msd mode and setting it to 44.1. Made no difference. No monitoring set up via FrControl, and the Force project is empty besides the audio ins.

Boo. :x
By LoserName Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:27 pm
iConnect Audio 4+ by iConnectivity works flawlessy here with my MPC ONE, and I am able to record in real time in my DAW in multitrack on Windows 10 (wow!).

You have to go a bit crazy with iConfig, so I am sharing my configuration:

iConfig Audio Info

iConfig Audio Patchbay

MPC ONE preferences

MPC ONE example of routing (Drums to Out 1,2; Bass to Out 3,4; Synth Plugin to Out 5,6)

Now I can FINALLY record in real time in my DAW:

By Yerbalist Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:22 pm
LoserName wrote:iConnect Audio 4+ by iConnectivity works flawlessy here with my MPC ONE, and I am able to record in real time in my DAW in multitrack on Windows 10 (wow!).

Oh man, so youre saying that I can use this iConnect Audio app on my Win10 like soundcard emulation, to finally multitrack from MPC One, live to my DAW - via USB cable after routing outputs? That would be game changing thing! So far I was able only to record 16 multi track jams to DAW using Asio LinkPro, but only after switching my project to MPC Soft
By LoserName Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:14 pm
Yerbalist wrote:
LoserName wrote:iConnect Audio 4+ by iConnectivity works flawlessy here with my MPC ONE, and I am able to record in real time in my DAW in multitrack on Windows 10 (wow!).

Oh man, so youre saying that I can use this iConnect Audio app on my Win10 like soundcard emulation, to finally multitrack from MPC One, live to my DAW - via USB cable after routing outputs? That would be game changing thing! So far I was able only to record 16 multi track jams to DAW using Asio LinkPro, but only after switching my project to MPC Soft

Yes exactly, I use it for that purpose. But you need the audio interface of course also.
As I wrote, I am using the iConnect Audio 4+ by iConnectivity which is discontinued (maybe also the Audio 4c works but I didn't try it). Second hand is quite cheap.

It works because it has two USB ports. I connect the MPC ONE to port 1 and the PC to port 2:

By Jtpack Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:03 pm
Roland Studio-Capture working. I've been using it with my MPC Live 2 for about two weeks now, without any issues, errors, or audio glitches. I have been recording and playing with it. With the MPC in 32 in/out mode, it can access all of the Studio-Capture's 16 inputs and 10 outputs. The Studio-Capture's MIDI input and output also appear on the MPC and are working.
By steveyp Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:01 pm
Working successfully with an Alesis io2... noting that this is device that outputs 48KHz audio with no option to reduce to 44.1KHz.

Tested as follows:
1) Select as the output device - PASS
- Noted that this is lower output than the direct MPC ONE outputs
2) Use Guitar/Line input to record audio on Audio 1/2 - PASS

Haven't tested the other inputs but don't see why there would be a problem having got this far successfully.

Note: Was working for audio output but not audio input until I spotted that the "Input" slider was set to Digital rather than Analogue.

Not the highest-end piece of audio recording equipment but no USB on my Liquid Saffire 56... *sobs gently in the corner...