MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By mrmarbury Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:17 am
Certified Beatz wrote:If my math is correct or just guess since the release it's probably a 20% success rate for playback and record.. and for great interfaces its limited to maybe 2 so in my mind akai needs to fix over ethernet audio so we can just use our MPC line..

Also I think the fix is really easy for Akai -> make a configurable samples cache. I am pretty sure that would increase success rate with external interfaces.
By audiohack Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:16 am
Day 2 of testing the newish RME UCX II and so far so good. No clicks, pops etc. on playback and recording. For recording the audio signals are running from 8 analog inputs on a Ferrofish Pulse 16 AD/DA converter into the ADAT of the UCX II and then into my Live II (ver. 2.10) over USB. Still more testing to do, but looks promising.

My old Babyface Pro also worked without clicks.

Unfortunately, my older, original version RME UFX has pops and clicks on recording using this same setup.
By moorekv Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:26 pm
kalibhakta wrote:Roland TR-8S gives the following error message:

AUDIO DEVICE ERROR

U24_BE
S32_LE
S32_BE
U32_LE
U32_BE
FLOAT_BE
FLOAT64_LE
FLOAT64_BE

I have no idea what any of that means, but someone here might.

I can confirm that. I don't know what that means, however.
By nickmz Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:33 pm
Behringer UCA202 - works perfectly both with Akai MPC and Ubuntu Linux. Not sure who wants to use it though: it is just 2 RCA outputs and 2 RCA inputs, maybe only because of it's optical digital output and direct monitoring switch.
By IWeeWee Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:23 pm
Hmm, anyone else been able to get the Apogee Hypemic working with an MPC Key 61? I’m struggling. Plugged into usb, selected it as audio device. After a few seconds MOC throws an error and resets audio device to internal again. Anyone got this combo working?
Thanks.
By twelvebitstyle Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:37 am
twelvebitstyle wrote:After updating to 2.11.5 (mpc live first Gen) my studiologic sl88 is no longer recognized as an input source over usb. The MIDI monitor is indicating that data is being received from “SL STUDIO MI” when I play it. Any one else experiencing something like this?

After a little digging, my sl88 settings were cleared in preferences/MIDI sync. After turning it back on, it is working as expected.
By Monotremata Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:03 am
DannyNL wrote:So, thinking of upgrading the umc1820 to the evo16 to get to full 16/16 channels adat I/O. Anyone tried the evo16 yet?
:popcorn:

I'd stick with the UMC for now. So far that seems to be one of the only interfaces that has no issues heh. Mine's still working great on 2.11.5 (knock on wood).