MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Kcearl Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:41 pm
ontherun wrote:i use the focurite scarlet 18i20 2nd gen and I have some little cracks or something when sampling.
Anyone using this interface without problems?

Yes, but I think you have to discuss it in another thread.

I have gen 3 and gen 2… gen 2 seems fine, recorded entire tracks using all 8 ins.
By Yerbalist Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:14 pm
iConnectAUDIO2+ - all 18-channels passThru USB streaming to Cubase 10.5 with no problems so far. Really glad I finally picked this one, setting up is simple and straightforward really. Just drag all USB2 (MPC) to corresponding USB1 (PC) in iConfig, after enabling 32 outs in MPC, and its done!
By misterflibble Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:44 pm
valvenis wrote:Summary:
This is a linux (what all the modern devices run on live, one, force, x etc) specific issue. The fix is out there though and it is just a matter of time when it goes to the official linux kernel release and then when akai decides to update their kernel version.

Thanks for sharing this. I suspect that all the audio interface issues that folks are seeing are going to end up being some combo of buffer size and Linux driver support. I really hope Akai can work this out, or rally the manufacturers to do so in cases where it's outside Akai's purview. Such a shame that this awesome feature is buggy.
By misterflibble Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:46 pm
BJamminSinceBirth wrote:So will it not work if you use a anything higher than 44.1k?

Correct - 44.1Khz support is table-stakes for this feature to even attempt to work. And then there's a whole minefield of compatibility issues waiting for you beyond the clock speed, as this forum thread exhibits in spades.
By misterflibble Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:48 pm
ontherun wrote:I have the Focusrite 18i20 and the Behringer UMC 1820 here now.
The Behringer ist clean, the focusrite gives me these little clicks when recording.
I got a replacement from focusrite and the same thing happens.

To date, I think the Behringer UMC 1820 is the only audio interface that I've seen people reporting is working reliably with Akai's USB audio interface support. What a joke.
By Snaider Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:13 pm
Hello everybody.
I found this post by NickD from

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/mpc-thre ... 32978/6832

"I just tried my Zoom R16 and it seems to be working great after an initial hiccup (there’s no relevant switch on the back on mine, though).

My setup was MPC into Zoom via MIDI, and Digitone into the Zoom via audio.

You don’t need to power the Zoom separately, but if you do then use the USB button to start the audio interface mode. If you’re powered by USB you still need to start the interface, but you don’t need to push the USB button to get there.