MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By EXKOPR Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:20 pm
maxblack wrote:
Super Thank you for bring this up, I tried it but still the same, I have reached to RME to see if there is away to turn the TotalMix and CueMix off in the menu, I think you are right the CPU just can not handle it. I will update if I can get it to work.

did you get this to work or still have the same issue?
By MPCO Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:37 pm
Lefty de Vito wrote:NAME;WORKS;REMARKS
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 2;NO;
Mr DJ AD-IO;YES;
iConnectivity iConnectAudio2+;YES;44.1 kHz only
Presonus Audiobox 96;YES;
Zoom H4n PRO;YES;
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (2nd gen);YES;"both stand alone and w/ computer
other user requested more testing to be done"
Steinberg UR22 Mk II;YES;
Steinberg UR44;ISSUES;Metronome Click distorted
Zoom H4N;ISSUES;300 ms latency
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2;YES;
Traktor Audio 2 MK2;NO;
Apogee symphony desktop;YES;
Apogee duet 2;YES;
Antelope Audio zen go;YES;
RME baby face pro;YES;
Axe IO;YES;
Scarlett 6i6 (1st gen);YES;
Yamaha THR10 (1st gen);YES;also gives DI gtr signal on 3/4
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (2 gen);YES;
Eventide H1600;YES;16 IN/16 OUT USB Audio channels
Behringer X Air XR18;YES;

I've updated Lefty De Vito's list of interfaces (viewtopic.php?p=1847252#p1847252) with what I could gather from
USB Class Compliance: For Discussion of Issues & Bugs thread (https://www.mpc-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=211575).

Note that these are just gathered from around the internet and there are conflicting reports for several interfaces and some might not been tested thoroughly so take the info with a grain of salt. There is no guarantee something reported working is going to work for you as there might be several factors at play, such as hardware and/or firmware revisions.

I tried to add a link to the relevant forum message and assumed firmware version which they were tested with for every interface, but for those grabbed from Lefty's list, I just linked to his post so things might have changed since.

Hope this helps someone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTmYbh2auxz2KsXOIaxXpiYf69FiCgegtH4Vy6eA6NZKras3LV19oay5FfHd_QHvzPDXCiCtZ8YnsQt/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
By idk973 Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:28 pm
Yorgos Arabatzis wrote:
Monotremata wrote:Midas (aka Behringer) makes a lot of stuff, might want to be more specific..

Let’s hear about the classic “Midas M32R Live” then..Anyone?

Behringer x32 compact work like a charm
By Polyme Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:19 am
malaca_tones wrote:Hi,

Motu Ultralite mk5 works flawlessly with the last update (2.12.2), on previous version (2.12.1) only worked fine for a few seconds and the audio crackling/stuttering.

Happy to read this after so many dead ends posts above. I’ve just purchased a Motu Ultralite mk5 - so I will try next week
By MPCO Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:32 pm
malaca_tones wrote:Hi,

Motu Ultralite mk5 works flawlessly with the last update (2.12.2), on previous version (2.12.1) only worked fine for a few seconds and the audio crackling/stuttering.

Can you also record multiple channels via USB without issues?
By Stranger218 Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:12 pm
qcinematic wrote:Eventide H9000 (16 ins/outs of USB audio) and up to 16 effects algorithms at one time..works

Does this work even when neither devices are plugged into a computer, or does the H9000 need to be in "interface mode"? Sorry for the noob question but I'm very interested in both MPC one and the H9K for a monster one-man dawless rig that I could use for live performances. If this works completely standalone then the last doubt about the MPC has been resolved for me :P