MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Jockemon Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:17 pm
I'm syncing the ADA8200 over ADAT. I've tried both slaving it to the UMC and putting it on Master (41.1Khz).

Not sure how else to sync the UMC as it has the same problem even without the ADA8200 connected at all. All it takes is putting the UMC on ADAT mode on the front panel, even when it's the only thing connected.

I can use the UMC as is if I put it to SPDIF mode of course, but I did buy the ADA for a reason..
Half contemplating selling all both Behringer units and picking up a Tascam Model 16. But even them doesn't seem to be without their own issues.
By Bigjohnson2inches Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:51 pm
I got a roland mc707 and mv1 working on mpc live OG . Both settings were generic not vendor. Had noise loop, haven’t used it since. Also those with more than 2 channels audio interfaces are you able to record more than 2 at a time? I picked up a tascam dp24 Has 8 ins and I run mpcs 6 outs to that.I Need something like the Roland vm3100 pro but with usb. Thanks 4 helping.
By madhermit Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:51 am
Samson G-Track Pro USB mic connects and is recognized. Playback is fine, but recordings have the crackle that sounds like it is a clock sync error.

I really wish Akai added a sample rate setting in the Audio Preferences page so that class compliant devices could be set to 44.1 kHz.
By bizdame Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:28 pm
ESI MAYA 44+ more or less working (rec and play and all 4 in and out channels).
However from time to time I get clicks and pops. So NOT workable in performance situations.

Tried with and without powered USB hub and with different cables.
By Monotremata Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:37 pm
Moodytek wrote:Can someone tell me how to get the RME Fireface UFX II get working? I have crackles.

There's not really 'getting anything to work' with the MPC unfortunately. We have no control over the interface once connected, it either just works, or it doesn't until they give us some way to mess with the buffer/latency/etc..
By TRexx Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:24 pm
Universal Audio Volt 476 USB C. I'm running MIDI Out from MPC 61 to MIDI In of Volt 476. MPC 61 is not recognized by Logic Pro X or Studio One 5 or standalone software instrument EZ Keys. Can't use MPC 61 as a controller.
By tailor Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:13 pm
The Xone 96 works awesome, but the pops and crackles are so #######, the combination is a massive beast in the making, but I cannot ever record a set this way. F#cked up and really disappointed that it isn’t working perfectly (yet?????!!!!)
By Kcearl Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:11 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:So, where are we at with compatible interfaces? Do we have any that are actually 100% working, confirmed by at least 3 members?

Bit late answering but Ive multitracked through a Scarlett gen 2 18i20 on at least half a dozen tunes with zero issues..I initially bough a gen 3 but it had the usual pops etc. Gen 2 has been perfect though.
By nori Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:17 pm
Kcearl wrote:
MPC-Tutor wrote:So, where are we at with compatible interfaces? Do we have any that are actually 100% working, confirmed by at least 3 members?

Bit late answering but Ive multitracked through a Scarlett gen 2 18i20 on at least half a dozen tunes with zero issues..I initially bough a gen 3 but it had the usual pops etc. Gen 2 has been perfect though.

So weird, I couldnt get any vlean recordings from a new gen 2 18i20 but Motu M4 has been working fine.

If I recall, you had issues with the M4.

I wish Akai would dedicate a point release to fixing the external audio support.