MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Phlip Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:20 am
Grabbed a Live mk2 from a store last October for standalone only but now I wanna check out the Desktop stuff... I can’t see the 2.10 Mpc for Windows (or mac) in my downloads for the registered Live mk2?......I only see standalone files (latest firmware, expansions, midi drivers etc)....

Was there a separate Desktop MPC software registration card in the packaging? I didn’t pay attention to the desktop aspect til now, maybe I missed it? Box is buried in the loft, hoping I don’t need to try and find it :WTF:
By MPC-Tutor Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:26 am
Should be there in your Akaipro account along with your activation code. You can download the actual software from the product page but this is just in trial mode until you activate.

If you have no activation code them I'm afraid you have to try contacting Akai. Good luck, I suggest you phone rather than wait for an email response.