MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Flowttiglio Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:11 pm
I am connected via USB B 3.0 -> USB C 3.0
Direct from the mpc to my Mac book.
I am updating from Catalina to Big Sur. Hoping that it might fix the issue.

I use my mpc live 2 for live finger drumming/sequencing. I notice that when I am in controller mode, every once and a while, the volume will cut out completely while I’m playing, for like a second, then comes back. Its super obvious when it happens too. Going from a full volume jam, to a sudden blank spot, and back.

Haven’t noticed the problem in standalone mode yet but. I don’t know wasap, but just seems like it’s disconnecting and reconnecting for a moment? :hmmm: But it doesn’t say or show that it’s doing that on the screen.

:worthy: Anyways. Appreciate the help<33 :worthy:
By 83dude Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:56 pm
Flowttiglio wrote:I am connected via USB B 3.0 -> USB C 3.0
Direct from the mpc to my Mac book.
I am updating from Catalina to Big Sur. Hoping that it might fix the issue.

I use my mpc live 2 for live finger drumming/sequencing. I notice that when I am in controller mode, every once and a while, the volume will cut out completely while I’m playing, for like a second, then comes back. Its super obvious when it happens too. Going from a full volume jam, to a sudden blank spot, and back.

Haven’t noticed the problem in standalone mode yet but. I don’t know wasap, but just seems like it’s disconnecting and reconnecting for a moment? :hmmm: But it doesn’t say or show that it’s doing that on the screen.

:worthy: Anyways. Appreciate the help<33 :worthy:

Sounds like „autosave“. Try deactivating it and see if the issue persists.

Don‘t forget to save your progress manually every now and then!