MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By alx2777 Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:44 am
Got my hands on MPC One a week ago, all good so far, but two things I couldn't figure out if there's an easier way to do it.
1. Master fade in/out automation for the whole sequence - is it possible at all? Had to do it track by track for now.
2. If I use automation in one sequence, e.g. to fade out one track, and then stop this sequence and play another sequence with no automation in it, the track in question stays at zero volume after the fade out. Is there a way to have this track reset to its nominal volume, without having to explicitly add volume automation to all tracks?
By NearTao Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:00 pm
1. You cannot (at this time as of 2.10) automated non-tracks... so no automation on master, sends (though track send amount can be), etc... frustrating yes... hopefully will be added in a future update.
2. Maybe use track mutes and then put track volume back up? I'm sure there's several ways to do this, but that's one thing coming to mind at the moment.