MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Chris Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:57 pm
im completely new to MPC - i got a MPC One - and did some nice stuff with it. But now, i want to make a song, so i need to copy tracks, that dont change in different sequences - but i did not found a way to copy a track from one sequence to another.

may u can help me?

Chris
By Linen Associate Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:41 pm
If the track(s) is set in stone you could always just bounce that track to a sample and set up the bounced .wav(s) as a program in the next sequence.
By Crumb$ Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:06 pm
Or, if this isn't too obvious, and just in case the OP hasn't seen this yet... just copy your sequence once, twice, however many times and then adjust/keep your tracks as you want them.
By Chris Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:46 am
I have to say thanks to all. i digged a bit in the manual and find the pencil and eye symbol ;)

and bounce that to wav was a good idea, but i want to change some, on my tracks in the next sequences.

im new at MPC, so i have to check, how the workflow is.

i did a first starting seq and then i want to have this tracks copied to the next seq and change them a bit. but as i know now, its a little bit different to do ;)

Chris