MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Rometraxx Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:12 am
Hi im new to the group so i hope im not breaking any protocals but after my latest firmware update 2.10.1 my unit freezes when im loading sounds, reboots and says it has recovered from an internal error. Has anyone else experienced this and do you have any fixes?
By Swedalg Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:19 am
I also have this problem. At first I thought it was only with older PGM files, but now it crashes and "recover from an internal error" all the friggin time. I have 2.10.1 update.

If they don't fix this very fast my useless crap MPC X is gonna come flying at them.

I have read all the forum posts I have found about this error, but no solutions.
By Swedalg Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:03 pm
Symianbeatz wrote:I was getting quite a few internal error messages too but after I reformatted my sd card they went away, I'm not say this is a silver bullet but it may help to back up your storage device and reformat/replace the data like I did..

Did you format your internal SD card or just your SD card?
By enzyme Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:40 pm
I had this error a couple of times in last few weeks, well before the 2.10.1 update, seemed to be connected to XY fx that I had recorded in. but it was also whilst changing sounds.