MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Djwrecklesz Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:59 am
Ok so I loaded a template, and tried to resample content already on their. To kinda give it my own twist. But yea when I processed it I went back to the grid and hit play. And the sample just did not sound as clean and good as it did. I looked to see if there were any effects on the pad and I didn't see any loaded. Idk. I'm kinda lost kuz it sounds good but when I go back to home, it's sounds washed. Like noisy
By Djwrecklesz Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:50 pm
NearTao wrote:Do you have fx on the program that you've now doubled up on?

I don't believe it had any fx on it. Could it be because I resampled it? Idk I'm gonna dig into the manual. I just got the mpc last week I'm just running into all kinds of walls lol. Good ones thou I'm loving it
By Lampdog Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:54 pm
Maybe the pad or program you placed the new samples in have old settings associated already. That would just add on to whatever you saved and you'd not get what you thought you'd get. Become more fluent with your machine and figure all the things that can affect your new sample and you'. quickly start to see it's not always efx.