MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By MPD MPK RAY Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:27 am
Lampdog wrote:
Straker wrote:The problem is the sound quality of MpC plugins.
They are not bad but not enough for a professional workstation..

They are good enough for professional work.

THIS.
By MPD MPK RAY Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:33 am
kday wrote:I don't see why MPC owners are the most pessimistic about such an incredible keyboard workstation sampler that appears to be a ingenuous marketing concept, aside from the greatest sampling keyboard ever created. I think MPC owners miss the business standpoint of Akai's intended demographics for a new sampling keyboard in a market that hasn't had one in over forty years. This is humongous, and something I can see a large amount of people will gravitate to. Native instruments were closing in on this idea fast, and Akai had to do something or let Native Instruments Maschine makers build something before Akai did. Where Akai is at the moment with this concept is evolution. When you're leading the market, you have to remain leading the market otherwise you will fall behind and lose market share.

It's not what MPC you already got. Or what MPC or keyboard midi controller they already made, it's about a whole new keyboard machine that keyboard sampler lovers around the world will love, and there are many. Self contained sampling keyboards have been desired and pretty expensive since the beginning. When this technology first came out, the most expensive sampling keyboards were upwards of two hundred thousand dollars fully blown with just a few megabytes of memory. This is an idea most exciting than any workstation to come out in the last ten years. And for a dedicated sampling keyboard in the last forty years. Many people who love MPCs and can afford to buy it, will buy it. People who just love a sampling keyboard built to MPC standards will buy it. I don't think it will have any problem selling at all, especially if it's priced within the $2500- $2900 range. If it goes above the $3000 range the stock bread and butter sounds have to be top notch like Korg and Yamaha quality to justify equal pricing. i have an MPC X, and would sell all three of my top of line flagship big three workstations just to have this one and wouldn't look back. I help with the OS of the Alesis Fusion which tried something like this. It was difficult to sample, like other workstation samplers. But a keyboard workstation with an easy to use MPC interface and OS is probably as good as it's gonna get anywhere.

Well said. I bet that moron won't respond negatively to THIS!
:nod:
By MPD MPK RAY Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:39 am
J.O.BEATS wrote:
MPD MPK RAY wrote:

but Greg....

This MPC Key 61 along with the MPC X will have THE standalone beatmaking crown with those Herbie patches from AIR Vacuum and HYPE I imagine

:popcorn: :nod: :worthy:

I have no idea
if you’re serious or not :lol:

You just have NO IDEA.
I'm always serious just love funky music and not trolling hate.

What confuses you? It's an Akai throwback: keyboard matched with a flagship MPC. Guess what a lot of us are salivating for? : Akai keyboard matched with a flagship MPC

I even gave you MJ paired with Greg and then the Synth-lord himself. What is confusin?
:smoker:
By Lampdog Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:54 am
I recognized the history of every pic posted there, it was serious, not a joke
By J.O.BEATS Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:21 am

This MPC Key 61 along with the MPC X will have THE standalone beatmaking crown with those Herbie patches from AIR Vacuum and HYPE I imagine

:popcorn: :nod: :worthy:[/quote]

I have no idea
if you’re serious or not :lol:[/quote]

You just have NO IDEA.
I'm always serious just love funky music and not trolling hate.

What confuses you? It's an Akai throwback: keyboard matched with a flagship MPC. Guess what a lot of us are salivating for? : Akai keyboard matched with a flagship MPC

I even gave you MJ paired with Greg and then the Synth-lord himself. What is confusin?
:smoker:[/quote]

No disrespect intended. I truly wasn’t sure if you were joking or not. Definitely not trolling

Keep the pics and posts coming!
By MPD MPK RAY Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:43 am
Respect then. We up here wanting the same thing from Akai.

And Lamp I already knew ya pedigree

By EnochLight Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:36 pm
MPD MPK RAY wrote:So you post this picture of that why guy with the afro meaning what? You think I'm stupid, huh?
YOU WANT MY RESPONSE but would cross the street and run the jewels in real life like most lil boys that reflect your tone up here and that avy picture yo.

AT LEAST I'm posting AKAI keyboards
; adding to the conversation, and teaching.

1 bad apple spoils the bunch.

You not even elaborating on any NEW thoughts just the same TROLLING.

Put THIS in your eye and burn out foo!

I'm quoting you direct so you know that you're the person I'm responding to (way too much lost in threads this long).

WHAT. IN. THE. HELL?!!! :hmmm: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you some sort of racist? You had to point out the guy in the (completely off the wall joke meme) was "white"? Also, that's not an Afro - dude has a 70's shag cut. Stop looking for confrontation and a chance to show off your "cred" - no one cares. You're a dime a dozen. :nod: :popcorn:

On a serious note - spamming the thread with a metric crap ton of YouTube clips and pictures isn't helping anyone but fuel your obviously fragile ego. FACTS.

MPD MPK RAY wrote:Well said. I bet that moron won't respond negatively to THIS!

You have issues, son. Really need to seek professional medical help. Mental health is important.
By Certified Beatz Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:36 pm
EnochLight wrote:
MPD MPK RAY wrote:So you post this picture of that why guy with the afro meaning what? You think I'm stupid, huh?
YOU WANT MY RESPONSE but would cross the street and run the jewels in real life like most lil boys that reflect your tone up here and that avy picture yo.

AT LEAST I'm posting AKAI keyboards
; adding to the conversation, and teaching.

1 bad apple spoils the bunch.

You not even elaborating on any NEW thoughts just the same TROLLING.

Put THIS in your eye and burn out foo!

I'm quoting you direct so you know that you're the person I'm responding to (way too much lost in threads this long).

WHAT. IN. THE. HELL?!!! :hmmm: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you some sort of racist? You had to point out the guy in the (completely off the wall joke meme) was "white"? Also, that's not an Afro - dude has a 70's shag cut. Stop looking for confrontation and a chance to show off your "cred" - no one cares. You're a dime a dozen. :nod: :popcorn:

On a serious note - spamming the thread with a metric crap ton of YouTube clips and pictures isn't helping anyone but fuel your obviously fragile ego. FACTS.

MPD MPK RAY wrote:Well said. I bet that moron won't respond negatively to THIS!

You have issues, son. Really need to seek professional medical help. Mental health is important.

I get it the hype yes but guess what the keyboard failed didn't make it through thr 90's.. so the hype idk nostalgic yes.. oh well..
By EnochLight Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:54 pm
Certified Beatz wrote:I get it the hype yes but guess what the keyboard failed didn't make it through thr 90's.. so the hype idk nostalgic yes.. oh well..

I hear ya. And in retrospect - I apologize for the drama; I need to stick with what I do best here, which is be a lurker who offers tech advice when I can. If I jumped on every dope who posted stupid crap that irritated me, I'd never get any work done. :lol:
By MPD MPK RAY Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:30 pm
Hey nerd my mental health is happy but you NOT. I searched your other threads and as always you the first to give a NEGATIVE gripe on MPC releases BUT YOU STILL HERE COMPLAINING.

NOBODY ASKED FOR TROLLING disguised as YOUR ADVISE! :lol:

That failed 1990 but you still buying Akai standalone tabletop samplers today 2022.

See how that works. They go on without your blessings. We were fine up here without you acting like you know more than everybody.

Your name Roger, Masada, Sample Kings or St Joe? You a goofy mad cause I pulled ya card and exposed you in front of everyone here.

Some of us want this keyboard.

Why you gotta mess our mental health up with your angry trolling?

Get a girlfriend. Looking for a "tag team partner" against me wont help with your loneliness off line. You like quoting men on a MPC thread that you would run from in real life dummy.
:fku:

AGAIN.....

to

And I LOVE IT!

:popcorn:
By jabberwalky Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:26 pm
MPD MPK RAY wrote:Image

A modern s20 would actually be kinda cool. Strip the MPC os all the way back to just 16 pads, and one shots. SD card, drop in wav files. Built-in mic. BUT, keep the 90s DAC. 12 bit samples w/ variable sample rates.

LOL

By Lampdog Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:19 pm
jabberwalky wrote: Strip the MPC os all the way back to just 16 pads, and one shots. SD card, drop in wav files. Built-in mic. BUT, keep the 90s DAC. 12 bit samples w/ variable sample rates.

By EnochLight Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:29 pm
Lampdog wrote:
jabberwalky wrote: Strip the MPC os all the way back to just 16 pads, and one shots. SD card, drop in wav files. Built-in mic. BUT, keep the 90s DAC. 12 bit samples w/ variable sample rates.

LOL!

By TonyO. Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:32 pm
Akai is going to be at Superbooth 2022 in Belin from May 12-May 14. I wonder if we will see the MPC 61 Key announced on or before May 12th…