MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By MPD MPK RAY Fri May 20, 2022 1:19 am
Certified Beatz wrote:If you notice the screen I think the sound tab it was all touch display which is perfect for a keyboard also they finally implemented a sound over all keys which is perfect for the new k61..

It is so exiting to see Akai roll their own Triton!

:popcorn:
By Lampdog Fri May 20, 2022 2:03 am
Roll your own triton :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m finding a way to use that somewhere, somehow.

I was ALL ‘bout my Triton Extreme.

Who was it on the forums that posted “Lampdog p, make the jump, you won’t be sorry” or something like that.

I salute the flowers out that cause I did, and am not. Hoping that mpc key 61 is a big jump from current mpc’s seems a stretch to me, just an attached Live kybd from the physical look of it. I could be very wrong (aint the first time, wont be the last.
By MPD MPK RAY Fri May 20, 2022 3:30 am
I used to work for Guitar Center Atlanta; the busiest in the world besides GC Hollywood, and I did just that for a few big name producers you listen to(I even helped Focus out). I'm tired of making custom Bangin Beats/S4S MPC kits for hundreds of folk. I'm ready for a MPC-styled workstation keyboard THAT I DON'T HAVE TO NAME THE MIDI CHANNELS after I'm done using the MPC's midi program change feature.

Some of us do this for a living and want to purchase an Akai Fusion in 2022.

:-D
By Certified Beatz Fri May 20, 2022 2:09 pm
MPD MPK RAY wrote:
Certified Beatz wrote:If you notice the screen I think the sound tab it was all touch display which is perfect for a keyboard also they finally implemented a sound over all keys which is perfect for the new k61..

It is so exiting to see Akai roll their own Triton!

:popcorn:

Lol true with wifi built in one would think and sound Pack downloading on the fly will be nice but again if you own a live, X or one then really no need..
By Certified Beatz Fri May 20, 2022 2:12 pm
MPD MPK RAY wrote:I used to work for Guitar Center Atlanta; the busiest in the world besides GC Hollywood, and I did just that for a few big name producers you listen to(I even helped Focus out). I'm tired of making custom Bangin Beats/S4S MPC kits for hundreds of folk. I'm ready for a MPC-styled workstation keyboard THAT I DON'T HAVE TO NAME THE MIDI CHANNELS after I'm done using the MPC's midi program change feature.

Some of us do this for a living and want to purchase an Akai Fusion in 2022.

:-D

Dam u trying to get me to pre-order before the pre-order like black Friday waiting for Sweetwater to post it lol
By MPD MPK RAY Fri May 20, 2022 7:31 pm
I am going to pair the Key 61; a Fantom X61 but now saves in MPC format plus has Ableton link, with the MPC X and go :shock:

That's rite.

2 mofo MPCs at the same time :smoker:
All you Korg, Roland, Yamaha and Komplete workstation owners complaining it's redundant......

Fight me.

It's already a keyboard GUI for the Key 61
That will stay and never have to interrupt the classic MPC GUI on the X under it.
:nod:
By Certified Beatz Fri May 20, 2022 9:38 pm
MPD MPK RAY wrote:I am going to pair the Key 61; a Fantom X61 but now saves in MPC format plus has Ableton link, with the MPC X and go :shock:

That's rite.

2 mofo MPCs at the same time :smoker:
All you Korg, Roland, Yamaha and Komplete workstation owners complaining it's redundant......

Fight me.

It's already a keyboard GUI for the Key 61
That will stay and never have to interrupt the classic MPC GUI on the X under it.
:nod:

Let's fight come out of this thread meet me in the forum lol..

New treats from Akai I might just buy it for nostalgia..yeah right I'm using it if it's dope... who with me $1799 lol
By MPD MPK RAY Fri May 20, 2022 10:05 pm
No need to fight if you go to sleep when the MPC4000 was abandoned and wake up RIGHT NOW.....

8)

We almost there! Raid for the bugs, Mother Ducker Pro, Serato pitch n time, RX9 audio peeler, Arranger, pad/track swap and rock solid SSL Big Six integration then......

:worthy:
By Lampdog Fri May 20, 2022 10:20 pm
MPD MPK RAY wrote:We almost there! Raid for the bugs, Mother Ducker Pro, Serato pitch n time, RX9 audio peeler, Arranger, pad/track swap …..
By EnochLight Sat May 21, 2022 3:38 pm
EnochLight wrote:
otoc wrote:He said "software update and also a big surprise which is basically known already..."

To me it sounds like there is software release and a separate "big surprise" - which is presumably the MPC Key 61.

Who said "also a big surprise which is basically known already" and where did they say this? :hmmm:

Anyone? :hmmm:
By Certified Beatz Sat May 21, 2022 7:21 pm
moss wrote:
EnochLight wrote:Who said "also a big surprise which is basically known already" and where did they say this? :hmmm:

Anyone? :hmmm

Around the 2:40 mark in the video he states update big surprise in 6 weeks obviously the event was weeks back so we going to see the update and the video for new keyboard which is the know reality..

So maybe released by September or November and 3.0 I would predict with disk streaming to go along with they keyboard..
By J.O.BEATS Sat May 21, 2022 9:56 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:
So maybe released by September or November and **** I would predict with **** to go along with they keyboard..

I'm going to add '3.0' and 'disk streaming' to the word censor.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :nod:
By EnochLight Sun May 22, 2022 12:55 pm
moss wrote:I did in my little SuperBooth sum-up:

:)

Certified Beatz wrote:Around the 2:40 mark in the video he states update big surprise

Ah cool, thanks fellas. Also @moss - nice video summary! :worthy:

MPC-Tutor wrote:
So maybe released by September or November and **** I would predict with **** to go along with they keyboard..

I'm going to add '3.0' and 'disk streaming' to the word censor.

:lol: :lol: :lol: