MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By soulgolem Fri May 20, 2022 3:27 pm
having influence is something a lot of people crave, it's like sugar to your brain, you can see it on youtube, instagram etc. lots of people hoping to reach a large audience, unfortunately not a lot of content is actually interesting but made to cater to different addictions, like i watch a lot of people play video games on youtube when i eat so i don't have to be alone with my thoughts :Sigh:
By J.O.BEATS Fri May 20, 2022 3:32 pm
Certified Beatz wrote:Let the countdown begin and pre-orders ready for thos that want the new keyboard..

You would think if it was ready to take pre orders they would have announced it. The fact they dropped an update for a month out and no news on new products suggest that this thing isn't near ready

Also it's interesting that several of the new features in the update are obviously for the Keys. Seems like they would have saved that for the new product if it was coming out anytime soon.
By Certified Beatz Fri May 20, 2022 3:38 pm
J.O.BEATS wrote:
Certified Beatz wrote:Let the countdown begin and pre-orders ready for thos that want the new keyboard..

You would think if it was ready to take pre orders they would have announced it. The fact they dropped an update for a month out and no news on new products suggest that this thing isn't near ready

Also it's interesting that several of the new features in the update are obviously for the Keys. Seems like they would have saved that for the new product if it was coming out anytime soon.

It was a joke as far as pre-ordering now but it is differently around the corner with what u even wrote..
By EnochLight Fri May 20, 2022 7:06 pm
MPD MPK RAY wrote:Only a sucker ..

PS. hey goofy I see you follow me around on here just to be a contrarian and try to pile on when I'm questioned. Your beats would melt in front of mine

MPD MPK RAY wrote:Andy has LIED before goofy. Put the pom poms down clown.

:lol:

:WTF:

Jesus christ you're a piece of work. :hmmm: LOOKS LIKE CHARLIE RANDOLPH IS BACK, FOLKS! :nod: :lol: :popcorn:
By MPD MPK RAY Fri May 20, 2022 7:46 pm
ShengTao wrote:But seriously folks, aside from the Akai 2.11 preview, Superbooth was.... In tents.

#bars
By MPD MPK RAY Fri May 20, 2022 7:54 pm

All this nerdgasm(internet bullying) for a MPC keyboard most of us want and I just sold my whole KKS61/JAM/Maschine MK3 ecosystem SO IM BACK.

Some of these YT guys keep pressure on In music with their audience. Who here can do that with a punk baby toddler's middle finger and antique point of views?

It's foreign to some neanderthals above this post but Akai saw NI's killer combo and responded like they always do.

WITH HARDWARE.....This time a keyboard.

My body is ready PETE.

:popcorn:
By Straker Fri May 20, 2022 10:01 pm
MPD MPK RAY wrote:

All this nerdgasm(internet bullying) for a MPC keyboard most of us want and I just sold my whole KKS61/JAM/Maschine MK3 ecosystem SO IM BACK.

Some of these YT guys keep pressure on In music with their audience. Who here can do that with a punk baby toddler's middle finger and antique point of views?

It's foreign to some neanderthals above this post but Akai saw NI's killer combo and responded like they always do.

My body is ready PETE.

All this for an Mpc Live + usb keyboard?
By Monotremata Fri May 20, 2022 11:07 pm
Straker wrote:All this for an Mpc Live + usb keyboard?

Yeah I don't get the big deal either. Its not like this is going to be some magically new MPC inside. Regardless of what updates are coming, its the same MPC as all the rest, it just has a keyboard now.
By Lampdog Fri May 20, 2022 11:12 pm
Monotremata wrote:its the same MPC as all the rest, it just has a keyboard now.

This is what I am guessing it is.
By KaoticShock Sat May 21, 2022 12:55 am
soulgolem wrote:having influence is something a lot of people crave, it's like sugar to your brain, you can see it on youtube, instagram etc. lots of people hoping to reach a large audience, unfortunately not a lot of content is actually interesting but made to cater to different addictions, like i watch a lot of people play video games on youtube when i eat so i don't have to be alone with my thoughts :Sigh:

"Having influence is something people crave"

I think that's why this video was made

By mr_debauch Sat May 21, 2022 2:39 am
yeah i might skip this update and wait for the next one... more out of laziness. Unless there are some bug fix kind of stuff or things i didn't hear about.

it's real nice the things they added.... if i used any of that stuff. I know the ratchetting they felt the need to add because FL studio had that for 15 years and thats where the trap guys are... they probably still wont **** with the mpc though.

the browser screen thing.. fl studio had that for like 10 years.. i think it was called pluggin picker or something..... i personally don't give a shit, because i don't use packs, expansions, or the built in pluggins really too often.. nor do i use any of the presets or make my own that i would save to use on other beats. not trying to sound like some purest, but it just isn't the way i use the machine... and im sure even though they added another fl studio feature, the trap guys ain't trying to **** with the mpc

the key range drag thing looks good. that (if i used keygroups, or instrument packs) seems like a nice new twist on the GUI for that. if they really add a ton of flexibility on what can be done in this type of domain, and make it real easy to set up the way that looks.... that is a real MPC legacy strong point IMO... but they then gotta be prepared to include that on every future mpc product or there will be hell to pay.

what else do we got? did we get master pitch for the plug-ins yet so we can tune bass synths to our samples or are we still forced to do it the other way around?

also, i know it is FAR from any type of consideration... but it would be really dope if i could plug in my lacie USB floppy drive into the mpc and load up some shit from the 2000 in standalone mode... sure it lets me load samples on the desktop software... but **** that. My favorite feature about these MPCs is how easy the input is to get stuff into the machine... how you can have a session of recording endless samples into the machine and save it all on the solid state.. adding an additional connection possibility would be ace.
By EnochLight Sat May 21, 2022 3:16 am
Lampdog wrote:
Monotremata wrote:its the same MPC as all the rest, it just has a keyboard now.

This is what I am guessing it is.

I mean… it probably is. Still, it’ll be useful for many.
By MPD MPK RAY Sat May 21, 2022 3:28 am
Straker wrote:
MPD MPK RAY wrote:

My body is ready PETE.

All this for an Mpc Live + usb keyboard?

Yes, why not? I am a master of the MPC and I want the keyboard version to cut down the USB controllers on my desk.

I remember after work(GC) I use to go install the MPCs I sold and people would have these Akai units and only use 25% but always exited about tapping pads.

Should I tell them NOT to be exited also or you want to comb that hair across your but?

You the hater President or sum?

Just keep your negative judgement/questions to your own thread.

We like the MPC Key 61. WHO IS WITH ME? @**@ the hate!
By MPD MPK RAY Sat May 21, 2022 4:03 am
mr_debauch wrote:yeah i might skip this update and wait for the next one... more out of laziness. Unless there are some bug fix kind of stuff or things i didn't hear about.

it's real nice the things they added.... if i used any of that stuff. I know the ratchetting they felt the need to add because FL studio had that for 15 years and thats where the trap guys are... they probably still wont **** with the mpc though.

the browser screen thing.. fl studio had that for like 10 years.. i think it was called pluggin picker or something..... i personally don't give a shit, because i don't use packs, expansions, or the built in pluggins really too often.. nor do i use any of the presets or make my own that i would save to use on other beats. not trying to sound like some purest, but it just isn't the way i use the machine... and im sure even though they added another fl studio feature, the trap guys ain't trying to **** with the mpc

the key range drag thing looks good. that (if i used keygroups, or instrument packs) seems like a nice new twist on the GUI for that. if they really add a ton of flexibility on what can be done in this type of domain, and make it real easy to set up the way that looks.... that is a real MPC legacy strong point IMO... but they then gotta be prepared to include that on every future mpc product or there will be hell to pay.

what else do we got? did we get master pitch for the plug-ins yet so we can tune bass synths to our samples or are we still forced to do it the other way around?

also, i know it is FAR from any type of consideration... but it would be really dope if i could plug in my lacie USB floppy drive into the mpc and load up some shit from the 2000 in standalone mode... sure it lets me load samples on the desktop software... but **** that. My favorite feature about these MPCs is how easy the input is to get stuff into the machine... how you can have a session of recording endless samples into the machine and save it all on the solid state.. adding an additional connection possibility would be ace.

I taught some of the Trap guys you speak of in ATL. Metro was the poster child for Fruity Loops but guess what?

Assume = NO knowledge but type negative words as if you are Metro Boomin :lol:

6 years ago

Last year.....

2 for one ya bihh

New TRAP producer :popcorn:

Pre-Judging: making bold statements as if you are anywhere NEAR the Rap music culture is both irresponsible and foolish.
:x

Have seat over there :arrow: -------------- :oops: