MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By KaoticShock Sat May 21, 2022 7:48 pm
Straker wrote:The projects that you will be able to load hitting pads, don't have anything to do with disk streaming.
Now you have a shortcut on main page to choose between 5 folders, it's exactly the same idea, it's just a shortcut.

This is what I was afraid of and why I think he didn't actually load any projects. Having to wait for all the samples to load completely defeats the purpose of the feature. But of course, well just have to wait and see exactly how all these features are implemented.
By MPD MPK RAY Sun May 22, 2022 1:34 am
aes-one wrote:I LOVE THE MPC!!!! that is all, carry on

:worthy:

Anybody know besides MPC Stuff where to get the MPC X bezel covered completely(not just the Top Face) in this colorway? Bruce Forat MIA?

:hmmm: :nod:
By Bonsaipanda Mon May 23, 2022 1:41 pm
KaoticShock wrote:IamSight posted a video of some leaked plugins ...

Do you happen to have a link to this?
By MPD MPK RAY Mon May 23, 2022 3:05 pm
Bonsaipanda wrote:
KaoticShock wrote:IamSight posted a video of some leaked plugins ...

Do you happen to have a link to this?

I'm here to help and ignore the trolls in here
8)
By EnochLight Mon May 23, 2022 3:44 pm
TT_Lab wrote:Ugh! I can't stand that Gabe Miller guy.

How so? I mean, aside from sometimes not seeming to learn the gear he demos through and through before posting, his videos aren't terrible IMHO.
By MPC-Tutor Mon May 23, 2022 3:48 pm
Jesus, does anyone actually listen to these live youtube streams?

I regularly listen to a couple of politics streams, but those are well produced and thoughtfully structured, with decent prepared questions etc, basically professional stuff that engages the viewer. This other stuff is just mind numbing. At least release an edited version afterwards!
By BostonGreen Mon May 23, 2022 4:28 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Jesus, does anyone actually listen to these live youtube streams?

I regularly listen to a couple of politics streams, but those are well produced and thoughtfully structured, with decent prepared questions etc, basically professional stuff that engages the viewer. This other stuff is just mind numbing. At least release an edited version afterwards!

Yeah, most are just some random, mumbling and err and ahhhing over a video with camera all over the place.
By Lampdog Mon May 23, 2022 5:33 pm
BostonGreen wrote:
Yeah, most are just some random, mumbling and err and ahhhing over a video with camera all over the place.
By TT_Lab Mon May 23, 2022 5:38 pm
EnochLight wrote:
TT_Lab wrote:Ugh! I can't stand that Gabe Miller guy.

How so? I mean, aside from sometimes not seeming to learn the gear he demos through and through before posting, his videos aren't terrible IMHO.

IDK with the age I have developed a sense or bias towards certain people with no real explanation. His music is garbage to me (personal opinion of course) also. I don't get what he's offering. IDK man, I'm a grumpy old guy I guess :lol: .Sorry for the off topic.
By TT_Lab Mon May 23, 2022 5:40 pm
NearTao wrote:Well I guess I need to stop making all these reaction videos...

Actual subscriber of your chanel. I dig your videos.
With this nonesense of youtubers reacting to a video, I only see a bunch of charlatans trying to cash in.
By HUBA Mon May 23, 2022 5:47 pm
BostonGreen wrote:
MPC-Tutor wrote:Jesus, does anyone actually listen to these live youtube streams?

How about making a video about it? We need more reaction videos to reaction videos! And then maybe someone could make a reaction video to the reaction video about the initial reaction video. It could go on ad infinitum. Like that Inception movie with a dream within a dream within a dream.. I see lots of potential here :nod: :smoker:
By Lampdog Mon May 23, 2022 7:01 pm
Beat wrote:
Wilson wrote:Lol. Please no.