MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By EnochLight Thu May 19, 2022 5:53 pm
Lampdog wrote:I don’t see a point of talking over the video that already shows the os.

Agreed - it's clickbait. Anyone who watched the actual Sonic State video got the exact same information (more actually), otherwise he's just speculating. Sometimes YouTubers can be utterly mind boggling. :hmmm:
By ANTIKLVN Thu May 19, 2022 6:11 pm
EnochLight wrote: it's clickbait.

What isn't these days. For someone who's native language is not English finding real information from web can be frustrating!
By EnochLight Thu May 19, 2022 7:13 pm
ANTIKLVN wrote:What isn't these days. For someone who's native language is not English finding real information from web can be frustrating!

Well sure, I get that. But the Sonic State video with Andy (from Akai) with the actual voiceover is from an extremely reputable channel. I'd watch/listen to Andy from Akai before I listened to some third party's "take" on it. Why wouldn't you?
By ANTIKLVN Thu May 19, 2022 10:38 pm
EnochLight wrote:
ANTIKLVN wrote:What isn't these days. For someone who's native language is not English finding real information from web can be frustrating!

Well sure, I get that. But the Sonic State video with Andy (from Akai) with the actual voiceover is from an extremely reputable channel. I'd watch/listen to Andy from Akai before I listened to some third party's "take" on it. Why wouldn't you?

It was SK video I had in my mind when i wrote my quote. I don't get it why people make reaction videos or trying to explain something what has already done..
By MPD MPK RAY Thu May 19, 2022 10:58 pm
Only a sucker would complain on a MPC forum; that Akai IGNORES, that I'm posting YT "reaction videos".

Who you think you typing to? JJ, Roger or Pete? Nope another "peer" not RnD.

I been here since the beginning, so buckle up internet bullies.

PS. hey goofy I see you follow me around on here just to be a contrarian and try to pile on when I'm questioned. Your beats would melt in front of mine just to let you know nerd; not to compare bananas but some of ya'll are mean because you're bitter and slow other producers. I can't wait for this update AND Key 61! :nod:

8) :smoker:
Hey you under me; I don't recall you sticking up for me until I mentioned what I use MPCs for......to be the best MPC producer. Akai measures themselves to NI. Clearly now. If a goofy internet troll quotes my MPC Forum comments for two threads in the past two weeks, I WANT TO KNOW WHERE her MPC BEATS AT.
Last edited by MPD MPK RAY on Fri May 20, 2022 12:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
By BeatWilson Thu May 19, 2022 11:30 pm
The worst things about youtube videos is the ones where people watch a movie or listen to an album and you do it with them. Actually wait... People that are 16 reviewing a movie thats 20 years old or something along those lines. Hell I see so many damn MPC reviews on the internet that there basically useless... These days... A lot of what we hear and see if just an echo chamber. So sad and true but whatever. I'm obviously not the most original thing in the world, and also others have said this many times somewhere else (hopefully) before me.

Youtube is straight garbage these days. Spotify straight garbage. Bros of mine that have released more albums than most people here have bailed on the industry and distribute cassette tapes, solder and create there own speakers, mixers, music equipment, things like that for many years... It's hard to take a youtube producer serious.
By MPD MPK RAY Fri May 20, 2022 12:11 am
EnochLight wrote:

This the same attitude that created "Hip-Hop"

"That's not dancing they are spinning on a cardboard box; CALL THE POLICE!"

"They are SCRATCHING THE RECORD UP!"

Andy has LIED before goofy. Put the pom poms down clown.

:lol:
By HanHuman Fri May 20, 2022 2:25 am
:popcorn:
By ShengTao Fri May 20, 2022 12:27 pm
Nothing wrong with reaction videos or hot takes.. what seems silly to me is posting a reaction to a reaction video denouncing reactions. While somehow thinking your own reactions are necessary for others to read? Talk about cognitive dissonance.
By Straker Fri May 20, 2022 2:52 pm
ShengTao wrote:Nothing wrong with reaction videos or hot takes.. what seems silly to me is posting a reaction to a reaction video denouncing reactions. While somehow thinking your own reactions are necessary for others to read? Talk about cognitive dissonance.

Reaction to a reaction denouncing reaction, love or hate, like or dislike, at the end is all advertising and marketing.
As politicians know very well, the important thing is you talk about them, the way you talk about them is not important.
That's how things go in a marketing's world.