MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By handthrow Tue May 17, 2022 9:05 pm
MaScHiNeHeAd wrote:I'd settle for The Q-link bug on the Live to be fixed. You know, the one where your sample gets randomly re-tuned when you use Air delay, Filter, or Para EQ.....Not a major PITA but annoying all the same... :lol: :lol:

In sample edit page go back to the first page in the menu (one with sample beginning/end) - Q links somehow are linked with the page with key/tempo detection once it's entered and that's why random tuning change can occur.
By TT_Lab Tue May 17, 2022 9:48 pm
J.O.BEATS wrote:
I'm going back to the original os my X came with and making a beat lol..

Let’s just take it all the way back to the Ren 1.0 Might give some much needed perspective

I did hundreds of beats with the Ren. I loved it. Sofware had it's bugs etc but I enjoyed it a lot. Not going back thou! :lol:
By Lo Spesso Tue May 17, 2022 9:59 pm
Parialated wrote:Aaah eri appena davanti a me... Adoro le nuove funzionalità, migliorare la funzionalità dal vivo e organizzare saggiamente. È divertente, però, l'mpc è passato dal dispositivo autonomo, al controller midi/computer, all'ibrido, e sento che stiamo lentamente ruotando di nuovo in pieno standalone, di cui sono felice dato che lo uso principalmente da solo. La mia previsione è che MPC XL o MPC X2 o come viene chiamato sarà un mostro autonomo, con un processore migliore, più ram e memoria integrata e forse la capacità di ospitare vst senza bisogno di un computer (che cambierebbe completamente il gioco) Sento che stanno progettando l'attuale mpc alle loro capacità massime prima di lanciare la vera generazione successiva (la carenza di chip non aiuta davvero). Ma mi piace come si basano su ciò che hanno e continuano a migliorare passo dopo passo... e come ho detto spero che tornino a standalone poiché le possibilità e il potenziale dell'hardware si sono evoluti molto.

hello, an important question ... but is there a new mpc coming out soon? in the
your post I read about the mpc xl or whatever it will be called .. is it a safe source? thank you
By Lampdog Tue May 17, 2022 10:01 pm
J.O.BEATS wrote:

Let’s just take it all the way back to the Ren 1.0 Might give some much needed perspective

I was a tester for MPC Software v0.69 (last ver I remember being a part of). DON'T DO IT!! :lol:
By Monotremata Tue May 17, 2022 11:24 pm
handthrow wrote:
MaScHiNeHeAd wrote:I'd settle for The Q-link bug on the Live to be fixed. You know, the one where your sample gets randomly re-tuned when you use Air delay, Filter, or Para EQ.....Not a major PITA but annoying all the same... :lol: :lol:

In sample edit page go back to the first page in the menu (one with sample beginning/end) - Q links somehow are linked with the page with key/tempo detection once it's entered and that's why random tuning change can occur.

^ This right here. Leaving the Sample Edit page with the key/tempo detection settings on screen is when it **** with the Q-links. Until they fix it, go back in and change it back to the main sample settings (with your start/end/loop settings) and your Q-Links are good as new.
By Certified Beatz Tue May 17, 2022 11:52 pm
J.O.BEATS wrote:

Wish I could try it out definitely would be like okay why am I complaining again haha
By Certified Beatz Tue May 17, 2022 11:55 pm
Lampdog wrote:
J.O.BEATS wrote:[q

I was a tester for MPC Software v0.69 (last ver I remember being a part of). DON'T DO IT!! :lol:

Wow all I can say off topic I remember cool edit pro thought I was the sh@t
By Lampdog Wed May 18, 2022 12:17 am
Shout out to Peter Quistgard!

I still have CEP & Abode Audition. Abode Audition came with loads samples that I still use.
8) Or :oops:
U choose.
By Mpcisfun Wed May 18, 2022 12:26 am
mpc_fan_2022 wrote:HOPEFULLY they fixed that damn OMNI ALL NOTE OFF bugs

This bug drives me crazy. If they don’t fix this I will lose it.
By Ultros Wed May 18, 2022 1:17 am
The mythical update!! *wipes the tears from his eyes*

Sonic's getting anxious.
By Menco Wed May 18, 2022 10:10 am
Lampdog wrote:
MPC-Tutor wrote:I remember the time when all people wanted were audio tracks, and ‘then the mpc will be perfect’ lol :)

Yep, I remember these things too.

As it stands right now, mpc's are incredible.
I'd rather bugs get a higher priority than features and wishlist type shits.

Just realised that these MPC's have more features and tools than the recording studios in which the records were made a lot of people sample off.
By Menco Wed May 18, 2022 10:19 am
NewAkaiUser wrote:Image

That's why I try to avoid using the touch screen as much as possible, which makes using the MPC One in my occasion a questionable decision.

I dusted off the MPC One yesterday, give it another chance and might get a bit hyped up for the update. After two crashes when just trying to load in a standard F9 instrument and erratic Qlink behaviour I turned it off again.

I see the potential, and refuse to abandon this MPC line up. I really want to love it since the first Live, but really have problems doing so. And this noodling around with the touchscreen is one of the reasons why.
By kaydigi Wed May 18, 2022 1:32 pm
Menco wrote:
NewAkaiUser wrote:Image

That's why I try to avoid using the touch screen as much as possible, which makes using the MPC One in my occasion a questionable decision.

I dusted off the MPC One yesterday, give it another chance and might get a bit hyped up for the update. After two crashes when just trying to load in a standard F9 instrument and erratic Qlink behaviour I turned it off again.

I see the potential, and refuse to abandon this MPC line up. I really want to love it since the first Live, but really have problems doing so. And this noodling around with the touchscreen is one of the reasons why.

I’m assuming you reflashed the hardware and reset the preferences ?

Sucks that you are having crashes.
By Menco Wed May 18, 2022 2:41 pm
kaydigi wrote:I’m assuming you reflashed the hardware and reset the preferences ?

Sucks that you are having crashes.

Not really. Should I? I doesn't get a lot of action, but it's not like it hasn't been turned on in months. Will give resetting a try next time I will use it.