MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By NearTao Mon May 16, 2022 2:03 pm
Folks,

Just a heads up, for those of you trying to log in... the akaipro.com login has been migrated to inmusicstore.com, at least for me, it uses the same account name and password as when I was logging into akaipro.com, but wanted to give everybody a heads up that it looks like this has migrated, and to check everything you have (or had) registered under your account.
By BostonGreen Mon May 16, 2022 6:17 pm
NearTao wrote:Folks,

Just a heads up, for those of you trying to log in... the akaipro.com login has been migrated to inmusicstore.com, at least for me, it uses the same account name and password as when I was logging into akaipro.com, but wanted to give everybody a heads up that it looks like this has migrated, and to check everything you have (or had) registered under your account.

This change took place a while ago now, at least on my account
By NearTao Tue May 17, 2022 6:48 pm
BostonGreen wrote:
NearTao wrote:Folks,

This change took place a while ago now, at least on my account

Well either I missed it, or maybe they've been doing it regionally or something?