MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By blake c Wed May 18, 2022 12:09 am
Ever since I switched to windows 11 all my beats I've made previously have been chopping and skipping when im in the MPC software and also can't make new ones because of yhe same issue. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
By blake c Wed May 18, 2022 12:16 am
SakisX wrote:adjust the buffer size

I have a Super PC and I've adjusted the buffer size all the way up to 1024 and it still does it. Used to have it set at 256 or 512 with no issues. It has to be something else
By blake c Wed May 18, 2022 12:18 am
It works just fine on my Audio interface driver it's only an issue when I use the akai driver. Ive removed and reinstalled it and still have the same issue
By Lampdog Wed May 18, 2022 12:30 am
It’s the only thing I can think of. It’s not listed as supported on the page.
If it is stated as supported then the real troubleshooting can begin ya dig.
By SakisX Wed May 18, 2022 2:23 am
blake c wrote:
SakisX wrote:adjust the buffer size

I have a Super PC and I've adjusted the buffer size all the way up to 1024 and it still does it. Used to have it set at 256 or 512 with no issues. It has to be something else

Disable the audio device from windows sound settings (not device manager) , reboot and try again
If Asio driver is broken , reenable it and then try wasapi or asio4all

PS. Windows 11 is far from ready for any serious usage . Edit I also remember that I updated the iLok app and windows crashed (couldn't boot at all, spent an hour on recovery mode on terminal)