MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By itjunky Wed May 25, 2022 11:27 am
On party someone plugout power cord from my device when it work. After that it not booted anymore.
it seems like only rainbow lights on pads, than red on all pads, then just all off (( After press power button.

I'll try many wariants to boot with some combinations of pressed button and connect to PC with updater utility runned. Nothing help me (

May be someone know some solution to reset firmware without booted system?
By kaydigi Wed May 25, 2022 1:38 pm
Press and hold: PAD BANK A + PLAY + PLAY/START and POWER ON (Works for ONE, LIVE and possible X)
Press and hold: [BANK C] + [FULL LEVEL] + [ERASE]

Also
[BANK C] + [FULL LEVEL] + [ERASE] and POWER ON is used for loading new firmware (on the One) from an attached USB drive.

It puts the mpc into update mode, if you have a valid firmware image on the root of a usb or sd card it will automatically run the firmware installer.
By NearTao Wed May 25, 2022 2:28 pm
It's possible that the internal micro SD car is corrupted in a way that the MPC One cannot recover from. I'm not sure if there is a good way to tell, or repair it, short of taking the MPC One apart, but it may be an avenue to investigate.