MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
Bynameless138337 Sat May 28, 2022 12:25 pm
I have an MPC One
I have the latest firmware

It constantly says its recovered from an error and restarts

This is even in the situation where you are choosing an instrument for an empty project so its not a load issue

Please sort this out, I have no such problems on ANY of my other synthesizers.
By handthrow Sat May 28, 2022 12:44 pm
How random set of users at an internet forums not affiliated with Akai, with no access to MPC source code can sort this out?

Also when starting threads please use subjects that describe what the thread is about: "MPC One keeps crashing" seems more appropriate.

You can try resetting settings (it's suggested in a bunch of threads) or reinstalling firmware.
By Lampdog Sat May 28, 2022 4:25 pm
handthrow wrote:You can try resetting settings (it's suggested in a bunch of threads) or reinstalling firmware.

This is what I’d do if it were my MPC X.
By Calcaire Sun May 29, 2022 11:55 am
Don't answer specifically on the OP ... But I had this problem of internal error, and the " SD Card failed to eject properly" issue, that occured very often, and still more and more.

I've cleaned my SD Card with the DISK UTILITY "S.O.S" from a good old Mac ( 10.13) .... and both issue seem to have disappeared.. SD cards do a lot of write / Rewrite and datas can be fragmented/ displaced... A good cleaning / defrag/ maintenance script of your SD card can help a lot !!! Of course, after backup ...
Hope it helps
Bynameless138337 Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:44 am
Thanks all, teething problems with new synth.. argh. had same hurdle with octatrack until i finally "got it"!