MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By fmq75 Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:02 pm
Gearwacz wrote:There doesn't appear to be a way of uninstalling the new plugins from Preferences. If you installed them to removable storage or SSD, you can probably just delete them from there.

you are right,stupid me.Everything is installed on the SD card (on my one),just like Hype etc
By bitermc Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:11 pm
fmq75 wrote:How can i get rid of unwanted plugins again (on the hardware after the trial)?

Have you expired the trial already? What happens when it does expire?

I'm away from my MPC, but very curious about it...
By fmq75 Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:45 pm
bitermc wrote:
fmq75 wrote:How can i get rid of unwanted plugins again (on the hardware after the trial)?

Have you expired the trial already? What happens when it does expire?

I'm away from my MPC, but very curious about it...

I just bought the FM Synth now (thnx for the tip here with the 10% discount) and deleted the rest before the trial ended.
By TT_Lab Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:33 am
fmq75 wrote:50% off with this code

MPCKEY61

:nod:

I tried it works...so 10 days later half discount, I'll wait a lil longer for a 60% off.... CLASSIC AKAI!
By fmq75 Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:49 am
TT_Lab wrote:
fmq75 wrote:50% off with this code

MPCKEY61

:nod:

I tried it works...so 10 days later half discount, I'll wait a lil longer for a 60% off.... CLASSIC AKAI!

I posted the 10% off tip in another forum and someone who is smarter than me just tried it with this“fantasy“ code.maybe it was even there from the beginning?

Damn,now i want to return the OP4 to buy it again :mrgreen:
By MPC-Tutor Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:12 am
50% promo code a week after launch? That’s a bit of a kick in the nuts for the guys who paid full whack on launch week.

Edit: that works for the compete bundle as well, £250 for everything, I.e 75% discount

If you paid £250 just for fabric maybe ask for a free upgrade to the complete bundle

Again we see all this bs pricing and discounting, hidden 50% discount probably from launch day, is it ever safe to pay full price?
By TT_Lab Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:40 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:50% promo code a week after launch? That’s a bit of a kick in the nuts for the guys who paid full whack on launch week.

Edit: that works for the compete bundle as well, £250 for everything, I.e 75% discount

If you paid £250 just for fabric maybe ask for a free upgrade to the complete bundle

Again we see all this bs pricing and discounting, hidden 50% discount probably from launch day, is it ever safe to pay full price?

What is really full price? I think full price for this bundle is 150 monetary units
Edit: It really sucks for those that paid it for 500, and some of them should be eating their words too.
Edit 2: Example: Xpand now goes for 34€ in PB. It sais listing is 110€ So you would think that is its full price. But I think it costs (in 2022 over a decade after it was released) that it cost more or less 10€. I have 2 licenses bought in different years, for which I paid 1$ each.
By DerpAdoo Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:55 am
Is that code only for the content packs? I could not get it to work for me. I didn’t see any official emails or promos or anything tied to this. Did you guys find a secret stash? :)
By TT_Lab Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:57 am
DerpAdoo wrote:Is that code only for the content packs? I could not get it to work for me.

I put the bundle on the cart, checkout, then add the code...boom! 250
By fmq75 Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:03 pm
DerpAdoo wrote:Is that code only for the content packs? I could not get it to work for me. I didn’t see any official emails or promos or anything tied to this. Did you guys find a secret stash? :)

its still working.Its not from an official promo,someone just guessed and tried this word.
By TT_Lab Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:31 pm
DerpAdoo wrote:Ahhh ok, like a honey plug-in type thing? Great catch! Hopefully it stays live so I can get some more funds together for some expansions.

Don't worry. By the time you get the funds it'll probably be cheaper :lol:
By DerpAdoo Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:39 pm
TT_Lab wrote:
DerpAdoo wrote:Ahhh ok, like a honey plug-in type thing? Great catch! Hopefully it stays live so I can get some more funds together for some expansions.

Don't worry. By the time you get the funds it'll probably be cheaper :lol:

I already got the bundle, it’s been awesome made a bunch of beats this last week. I knew going full price would be a risk like any other plugins I want to buy, but my GAS hit too hard and I was really inspired. All plugins eventually do the sale thing but I figured what the heck, PayPal credit here we go!!!!!!

One thing I feel I was missing though was some sample packs for drums etc. I wish Akai would have included some of them in the bundle for me so I had literally “everything” I would need for beat making, so now I’m digging around looking for some stuff that matches my style.
By Gearwacz Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:40 pm
When I try to apply the MPCKEY61 coupon code, it doesn't apply a discount, it stays at $499. MPCSAVE10 still gives the 10% off, so it looks like Akai may have killed the 50% off code.