MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By twntyfive2life Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:09 pm
Lampdog wrote:
twntyfive2life wrote:Is the monitor set to auto in the channel strip panel (the one that opens when you hit the eye)?

……and now today it’s working as you just suggested. Only with monitor IN will it let audio thru. I had it setup like this yesterday, I didn’t change anything. Powered on and now it works when IN is lit up even when I change to MIDI tracks and other screens…

That’s foreign to me since X let audio pass without restrictions. Gotta get used to this change, just like many others. Should be the same in both.

whoops yeah it does have to be on IN and not AUTO
By 40Beatz Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:44 pm
Certified Beatz wrote:They need to just hold off on any new features .. just monthly bug fixes.. I don't want another f!@#k plugin!

:worthy:
By Lampdog Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:50 pm
40Beatz wrote:
Certified Beatz wrote:They need to just hold off on any new features .. just monthly bug fixes.. I don't want another f!@#k plugin!

:worthy:
By Tbonebeats Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:22 pm
When I Copy pads in standalone, any sample start changes I make is changed on other pads I copied.

Example: loop on pad 1, copy to pad 2, program edit to change start point of pad 2 changes start point on pad 1.

Mpc key
By daddy_Q Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:45 am
1. Controller mode
Mpc live 2 2.11.2
Studio one 5(updated)

When I expand output(1-2,3-3,5-6 etc…) mpc software turn off by itself. Everytime I try to turn on it does the same(turn off automatically). Only way to solve this is restart daw, and never touch expand output lol

2. (I already mentioned but)
Standalone mode
Bluetooth keyboard(korg microkeys 25) connect but there are endless latency and even produce sound that I pressed. Sounds like it only plays a little of what I just did with huge latency. Unable to work with bluetooth keyboard.
By Paddle Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:26 am
Hi, Split Bug or not, when i split for example the track 1 and 2, all is ok but when i go to track 3 and return after to track 1 or 2 the split is desactived :Sigh: i need always to reactivate :hmmm:

Do you have the same problem ?
By MPC-Tutor Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:30 am
Paddle wrote:Hi, Split Bug or not, when i split for example the track 1 and 2, all is ok but when i go to track 3 and return after to track 1 or 2 the split is desactived :Sigh: i need always to reactivate :hmmm:

Are you talking about the key ranges split? It's pretty unstable, especially if you try setting it up in track view. I've found that sometimes a split you set up specifically in seq 2 is applied to seq 1 instead. Track view often doesn't visually reflect the splits set up in Sounds > Keyranges.
By hyena Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:53 am
today i'm getting an error at startup (error 500 unable to process your request), which i thought was update check related, in fact after reproducing the issue multiple times (even creating a new project without shutting down prompted the error message) i switched off the wifi connection (live mk1) and rebooted. no error message. could it mean an update is cooking on akai's servers? in fact the inmusic website is down, error 503...
By Paddle Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:11 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:
Paddle wrote:Hi, Split Bug or not, when i split for example the track 1 and 2, all is ok but when i go to track 3 and return after to track 1 or 2 the split is desactived :Sigh: i need always to reactivate :hmmm:

Are you talking about the key ranges split? It's pretty unstable, especially if you try setting it up in track view. I've found that sometimes a split you set up specifically in seq 2 is applied to seq 1 instead. Track view often doesn't visually reflect the splits set up in Sounds > Keyranges.

Yes the key ranges split, the key ranges not moving but the two red buttons not stay actived at the same time, only one, i need always to reactivate the second, but if i stay track 1 or track 2 (inside the split) it's ok but i want to go to track 3 for example solo lead, and return to track 1 or 2 for play the split, need to reactivate red button, always :shock: kill the workflow.
By MPC-Tutor Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:21 am
Have you tried 'Preferences > Sequencer > Rec Arm > Multi'? This should keep all your armed tracks 'armed' unless you specifically disarm individually. But you need always be conscious when recording to a single track that you may still have multiple tracks armed, so you'll need to get into the habit of recording from track view.

Paddle wrote:Yes the key ranges split, the key ranges not moving but the two red buttons not stay actived at the same time, only one, i need always to reactivate the second, but if i stay track 1 or track 2 (inside the split) it's ok but i want to go to track 3 for example solo lead, and return to track 1 or 2 for play the split, need to reactivate red button, always :shock: kill the workflow.
By Paddle Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:33 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Have you tried 'Preferences > Sequencer > Rec Arm > Multi'? This should keep all your armed tracks 'armed' unless you specifically disarm individually. But you need always be conscious when recording to a single track that you may still have multiple tracks armed, so you'll need to get into the habit of recording from track view.

Paddle wrote:Yes the key ranges split, the key ranges not moving but the two red buttons not stay actived at the same time, only one, i need always to reactivate the second, but if i stay track 1 or track 2 (inside the split) it's ok but i want to go to track 3 for example solo lead, and return to track 1 or 2 for play the split, need to reactivate red button, always :shock: kill the workflow.

Thanks ! :wink: i stay with rec arm multi, it's more easy to use, no need to use shift now :)