MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Rank31 Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:19 pm
I had the same message on Thursday night when I tried to install the trial of OPx4. I spent 3 hours to try to find a solution. KO.
The day after on morning same method. And everything went well, without error message. I have no explanation. I think that the problem came from Akai’s server.

Try tomorrow maybe.
By RobertusMaximus Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:07 pm
I just bought an MPC X, then the instrument package from their site. I followed the direction, but I get the same error message when I tried to validate the plugin (in preferences), "Could not validate license from server."
I purchased these plugins earlier today and they show up as registrations on my profile.inmusicbrands.com.

I updated the firmware to 2.11.3, connected to the WIFI (outside my firewall), so it should work.
I will support a try, but it's not looking good so far.
Any ideas?
By TUBBZ Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:59 pm
MPC One Retro owner here having the same problem, connected to the net via a Cat5 cable and can open the activate plug-ins page, but when I hit activate for Air Flavour Pro & Mini D I just get “Could not validate license from the server” will try calling support tomorrow but it’s not a good look compared to how easy it is to do similar tasks on my Maschine+.
By Delphinus Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:04 pm
TUBBZ wrote:MPC One Retro owner here having the same problem, connected to the net via a Cat5 cable and can open the activate plug-ins page, but when I hit activate for Air Flavour Pro & Mini D I just get “Could not validate license from the server” will try calling support tomorrow but it’s not a good look compared to how easy it is to do similar tasks on my Maschine+.

Is your MPC ONE/serial number linked to the account that you purchased the plug ins on?

If that's not the problem try changing your DNS settings on the MPC itself to 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1

I ran into the same problem a few months ago. Customer support was no help.