MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Lampdog Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:14 pm
Isn't it just 2 onscreen buttons to press in order to save (choice of different saves for the 2nd button press) on mpc OS.
By systemhiphopproductions Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:47 pm
Lampdog wrote:Isn't it just 2 onscreen buttons to press in order to save (choice of different saves for the 2nd button press) on mpc OS.

Yes I like the option of not having to use the touch screen but you can click the menu button and then the touch screen save.
By monkito Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:31 pm
[quote="Lampdog"][color=gold]Isn' it just 2 onscreen buttons to press in order to save (choice of different saves for the 2nd button press) on mpc OS.[/color][/quote]

^^^ The gate keeping is strong with this one.

OP is asking for shortcuts, explicitly. Which makes sense as he doesn't want to use the touchscreen if there is a shortcut... else, why bother with using the hardware at all.

Lots of roads lead to Rome, but OP is asking if anyone knows the shortcut road.
By BostonGreen Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:57 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Shortcut for saving:

Add 'SAVE' to the pull out menu. This is done via MENU > EDIT, drag the 'SAVE' button to the far left column.

^^^^ menu reading is strong in this one :lol:
By fmq75 Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:02 pm
well,i never looked at it THAT close so i got curious (because on One shift+browse=save).Quite a few buttons missing from the One it seems.