MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Drew Hamlett Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:56 pm
SakisX wrote:They could make their life easier if they released public betas and online bug tracker

Public bug trackers are just a black hole of useless submissions. Trust me. Even seeing half the stuff support gets at my work, it's mostly laughable. What they need is people who actually use the MPC day to day getting on beta releases. The problem is only influencers are getting beta access and they just use whatever get's clicks.
By Ultros Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:44 pm
Drew Hamlett wrote:
SakisX wrote:They could make their life easier if they released public betas and online bug tracker

Public bug trackers are just a black hole of useless submissions. Trust me. Even seeing half the stuff support gets at my work, it's mostly laughable. What they need is people who actually use the MPC day to day getting on beta releases. The problem is only influencers are getting beta access and they just use whatever get's clicks.

YES! it seems like the folks who do the beta testing things are all the big-wheelish folks who have all sorts of INSANE thoughts and ideas and give scathing reviews of folks hard work. The beta program should be open to anyone who's willing to use an "under development firmware" if people dont like it, migrate back and exit the beta program.
By Ultros Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:33 pm
Who knows. Some folks are naturally observant and articulate though and thats a big help if they can convey a thought in some rational manner.
By renegadebliss Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:37 pm
MPC Dave wrote:I agree with what you are saying but this guy is up on stage taking all the credit for being in charge of the software part of mpc while its full of bugs. So instead of reporting all the bugs on here where akai may or may not visit if and when they feel like. We should send the problems to someone who can actually do something about them.

MPC-FORUM's is a place where users go to discuss the MPC's. You would mention bugs here so other users are aware of them, to find possible work arounds, to get other users to report them to Akai.... but you'll want to actually report your bugs to Akai and get as many family and friends to report the same bug!
:
http://feedback.akaipro.com/feedback/cr ... alone/none