MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By MPD MPK RAY Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:04 pm
I just purchased my first MPC X. If I added the MPC Key 61 could I open the MPC 2.0 desktop software and BOTH be in controller mode at the same time? Could I treat them both like I did when I had Maschine Mk3 and the Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk2 on my MAC?

Thanks
By MPD MPK RAY Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:50 pm
Thanks bro

You can delete this post. I'm on my way to GC to get my NI KKS61 Mk2 back.

Tutor!(Ludacris voice) ALWAYS there with dope soundpacks AND sound advice
:worthy:
By 40Beatz Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:51 pm
Ouch! $1800 Midi Controller lol
By MPD MPK RAY Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:24 pm
kaydigi wrote:NI multi controller support was always dope. Loved that you could have all their devices hooked up between, Maschine, Jam, or the keyboard.

We NEVA goin back Kaydigi. I will not entertain that sort of talk now that I'm back HOOOOOOOME!

It's MPC flagship or give my career a beautiful death! :P
By MPD MPK RAY Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:35 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:I assume you can use the MPC Key 61 was a general MIDI controller (in 'standalone mode') while the other MPC is specifically connected to the MPC Software in controller mode, just not both MPCs working in controller mode with the MPC Software.

Naw I will just buy a pair of these for when the KKS61 Mk2 screens go out in MPC USB MIDI standalone mode.

And feed it "the heart shaped herb of deh Black Panthah"
:WTF: :lol:

Love ya'll up here! Let's get these beats goin fellas(and hopefully ladies) it's time!