MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By DET1200 Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:07 pm
Yerbalist wrote:Thats not an UP-to-DATE release, thats big workflow DOWN-grade workflow and functionality wise. Pops and clicks? C'mon.. Thats just some bs additional twists and whistles nobody asked for anyway. If they want to add anything, then fix minor bugs first or you wont see me DL this next 2.11/.12/whatever. Just my two cents here.
And 2.10 is good enough imo, gotta apreciate what you have and roll with it, making music is and should be fun :mrgreen: right? peace

Amen! I spent far too long worrying about the next bug, or pissing about with workarounds and got hardly anything made. Rolled back to 2.10 and instantly felt at peace lol.
I like the extras in 2.11 but no drama now. Got the One on 2.10 and the Software on 2.11 so I've got those new features in controller mode if I need them and it seems a lot more stable than both on 2.11 too.
By 40Beatz Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:50 pm
akaipro.com....pick a hardware product and go to downloads
By DET1200 Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:54 pm
TT_Lab wrote:
BostonGreen wrote:Can someone link me 2.10 please .... thinking of going back.

Same here. Please, the 2.10...

Go to Akai Pro site but don't log in. Find and click on your device (eg.MPC One/Live..) then scroll down right to the bottom and you'll find all the firmwares.
Would recommend grabbing the usb version update/downgrade (.IMG file) as this seems to be the most reliable. Copy it to the root of a usb stick and stick it in the MPC. Choose update via USB. It will warn you that it's a downgrade... Tap OK and you're done in a few minutes.
By TT_Lab Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:54 pm
DET1200 wrote:Go to Akai Pro site but don't log in. Find and click on your device (eg.MPC One/Live..) then scroll down right to the bottom and you'll find all the firmwares.
Would recommend grabbing the usb version update/downgrade (.IMG file) as this seems to be the most reliable. Copy it to the root of a usb stick and stick it in the MPC. Choose update via USB. It will warn you that it's a downgrade... Tap OK and you're done in a few minutes.

Got it! Thank you!